Cooks Essentials TSV 14/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That’s a shame as I’m looking for a new set of saucepans as the handles are falling off mine

Don't need any more kitchen gadgets. I just bought a Breville grill from IW and it is a pretty substantial piece of kit for the money. I've a halogen oven which does most things so an air fryer is not needed.

CC

My Cook's Essentials Soup Maker is on the blink, and when I was looking at potential replacements, I checked the QVC site for what they had. To say the CE cupboard is currently bare is an understatement. Where are the pans and other equipment? It seems that now they are offering anything but CE. Could it be that they don't like doing the lifetime guarantee anymore?

I definitely don't want an air fryer!

I've instead gone to Morphy Richards direct and ordered my replacement soup maker from their range. Paid less than QVC charge for a Morphy Richards soup maker and I get free delivery.

You can’t get anything more essential for a cook than a flipping pan!

:mysmilie_506::thinking::mysmilie_46:

Cook's Essentials 2.6L Digital Air Fryer
Item Number: 808290

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £5.95

This 2.6L Digital Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials boasts air circulation technology that can cook anything from skinny fries and potato wedges to fish goujons and chicken kievs with little to no oil, retaining its flavour and finishing it with a crispy texture. The easier, healthier way to prepare your food; this fryer will be a versatile staple in your kitchen that you won't want to cook without.

Healthy and delicious - an effortless step towards healthier cooking, this air fryer uses a fraction of the oil you'd need to pan or deep fry foods, all without compromising on texture or flavour, so you can enjoy the dishes you love without the added calories.

Cook anything - not only can this air fryer prepare fried foods, but it can bake, roast and grill dishes to perfection, all without changing a setting - it's no-fuss, versatile cooking that delivers delicious results. Thanks to its clear LCD display, 30 minute timer and audible cooking and programme selections alerts, it's also super easy to operate.

Keeping you protected - with its non-slip feet and cool-touch outer shell and handle, this air fryer helps you and your loved ones stay safe as you cook, and it even boasts heat-resistant plastic that will endure up to 280C.

Cleaner cooking - forget lots of oil and messy pans; this air fryer won't fill your house with nasty smells, there's no boiling oil to drain and its dishwasher-safe cooking basket makes it a doddle to clean, leaving you with less mess to stress about.

A stylish kitchen accessory - in your choice of Black, Cream or Red, there'll be an option to complement any kitchen, plus with its compact design, it won't take up too much space on your worktop.

Colour options:

Black
Cream
Red

What's in the box?

1 x 2.6L Air Fryer
1 x cooking basket
1 x airflow circulation trivet, located within the cooking basket
1 x colour recipe guide
1 x instruction booklet

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808290

I'm impressed with how Q has really captalised on the fact it's Valentine's Day with this TSV :mysmilie_19:

I'm impressed with how Q has really captalised on the fact it's Valentine's Day with this TSV :mysmilie_19:

I agree, nothing says “I love you” like a Cooks Essentials Air Fryer arriving a week after Valentine’s Day :mysmilie_17:

A cynic could argue that an air fryer is the way to a man’s (healthy) heart. What greater show of love for your man :muscle::muscle::muscle::whew: (using Abi Cleeve’s favourite saying) than serving him fish and chips while protecting his arteries ? :clapping::heart:

This looks like the old CE version I have. The basket fits into a solid pan.

The new one doesn't have a pan, just the basket that slots into it. So the basket might be easy to clean but then you have to get into the body to clean that. Plus I know it says not to cook fatty stuff in it but I do bacon and sausages in mine, slowly and only a few at a time (I usually freeze them cooked then re-heat in the micro - I'm an animal :rock:).

Latest posts

Back