Is it Marla Wynne Month ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
As her 'fashion' shows have saturated the air waves recently. And I'm beginning to get fed up to the back teeth of that guest who's working overtime, and her 'absolutely stunning', absolutely beauuuuutiful' for everything on a hangar !

So much overkill of Marla this, Marla that, Marla says, Marla likes/ doesn't like. Phew!! Now I've just done it as well! Please, give us a break?!?

Their reverence to MW is nauseating.I do like some of her design ideas but I don’t believe the fabrics would wear well or the fit is good.I am also not prepared to spend around £10 in P&P to find if something suits me or not.There are mixed reviews but obviously some people are prepared to pay these hiked up prices because they think they are getting a ‘designer brand’,One review I came over is obviously a Marla fan, lots of thankyous to Marla & QVC, about the length of a PhD. thesis! They do make me laugh.

I like some of the knitwear but the prices are huge and I just can't afford them. Even the Wynne layers cheaper range is too much.

CC

9pm hour. That outfit does nothing for the Flinty.You would think these clothes would look good on larger figures but not always.I am not skinny by any means more smallish frame with plenty of padding but oversized shapes can just drown me, like wearing my big sister’s hand me downs.

She looks b/awful ! all those 'stoilists' and they cant even get the presenters look half decent.

She's wearing tight jeans that are crinkled on her dumpy legs, and the hems cover half her feet - don't they look in the ****** mirror before going on air ??

I know we live in an 'athleisure and athluxe' age, but God Almighty there are times when I long for the days of Mary Malcom and Sylvia Peters !!!!

I think that was probably the worst DF has ever looked. What we see and what she sees when she looks in the mirror are very, very different. Are they all so intimidated that they can’t tell a presenter the truth?

I love this range ( even though it’s way out of my price range) so I like to watch the shows . However Melissa really spoils it for me cos I find myself just counting the minutes ‘til she says ‘stunning ‘ ( can guarantee it’s less than five!) My heart sinks when I see she’s the guest presenter ‘cause I know i’ll have to turn it over before the end. Such a shame.....

Its funny isn't it, when a presenter continually says a set phrase over and over again, your concentration is focused on when they say it again, rather than the product being aired.

I like to watch A Place in the Sun. (Ch4 weekday afternoons), and generally the young presenters are watchable. However, there is one - Danni Menzies who says 'guys' in every sentence to her 'clients'. In the end the content was obliterated for me, as I was waiting for the next 'guys'. I did actually write to Ch4 and suggest she watches herself and count how many times she utters the word 'guys'. So unprofessional.

Had to switch off earlier because the awful screeching Pippa was on, everything was 'Amazing'

Also Cathy from Prai, who says 'gulls' every other minute.

Latest posts

Back