Pratical Ideas TSV 15/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Auto Delivery? Surely Ann Dorrington claims you apply it once* and you'll be lichen-free for years! Unless your pillaging your neighbours' gardens why would you need more in just a few months time?

I'll be interested (not) to hear how she sells the auto-delivery!
:mysmilie_10:

*results may vary and may take several months for the algae/moss/lichen to die and disappear (See Ann I do pay attention although I can't remember whether you spell your name with an E!)

This product is the one I use and it really does a good job, although last time I bought it from Costco as it was on offer. I will probably buy this TSV as it doesn't "go off" and I've already got enough for this year's "blitz." I only need to do it annually, whereas with other makes it was more frequently.

Something like this doesn’t need to be a special value product surely it doesn’t need 24 hours of selling.
If it’s of any good and people need to repurchase it should just sell itself by now, new customers should be introduced and encouraged by a short sell in a certain hour coupled with excellent reviews on air and online.
Move on Q with your buyer degree qualified staff bring new products to the customer.

Yikes, a whole day of Anne Dorrington. Can't abide her so I shall most likely take the dog to the coast for the duration as I do believe I'm off work that day :mysmilie_8: I've got Spray and Leave, it was much cheaper and seems to do exactly the same thing.

CC

Yikes, a whole day of Anne Dorrington. Can't abide her so I shall most likely take the dog to the coast for the duration as I do believe I'm off work that day :mysmilie_8: I've got Spray and Leave, it was much cheaper and seems to do exactly the same thing.

CC

My doggie 'spray's & leaves'. Outdoors of course. I was gutted when he was a pup & first cocked his leg. It was like a child's first day of school....#allgrownup

Auto Delivery? Surely Ann Dorrington claims you apply it once* and you'll be lichen-free for years! Unless your pillaging your neighbours' gardens why would you need more in just a few months time?

I'll be interested (not) to hear how she sells the auto-delivery!
:mysmilie_10:

*results may vary and may take several months for the algae/moss/lichen to die and disappear (See Ann I do pay attention although I can't remember whether you spell your name with an E!)

I wish you would do that live on air because I would watch for more than one nano second. I really dislike that woman Anne Dorrington. I don't know why. Everything about her, especially her hair. I know, I'm a cow.

CC

I ordered this at midnight, it was dispatched yesterday (about 12 hours after the order was placed) and was delivered this morning.

I know that TSVs usually arrive more quickly than other products, but if they can manage a next day delivery on Wet and Forget why on earth can't they manage it with everything else?

And as for the TSVs being on advanced order, in my opinion that's ridiculous as that makes them next week's or next month's special value. My thoughts are the same about TSVs that are released days before the supposed launch date.

Latest posts

Back