21/01/19 - 27/01/19 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

1 x Superfood Facial Wash (150ml) - a refreshing gel cleanser that removes make-up, dirt and impurities while protecting the balance of your skin. Avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils are combined with a natural pre-biotic, and blended with wheatgrass, kale and nettle Worth £25 cost £10.19
1 x Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator (50ml) - launching first at QVC, this gentle exfoliator works to soften and smooth your complexion, sloughing away dead skin cells to help reveal brighter, revitalised looking skin. With a soft fragrance of tea and blackcurrant Worth £28 cost £11.41
1 x Superfood Day Cream (30ml) - a hydrating, antioxidant and vitamin-rich cream designed to leave your complexion looking renewed and feeling soft and balanced. A pre-biotic is blended with ginger, matcha tea and goji berries Worth £27 cost £11.01
1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) - a hydrating oil that gives your skin a healthy-looking glow. Anti-oxidant and omega-rich, it contains a natural blend of concentrated plant-based superfoods including broccoli, flax seed and daikon radish, plus essential oils Worth £45 cost £18.34

Total Worth £125 total cost incl p&p used in calculations £50.95

ml for ml

1 x Superfood Facial Wash (150ml) - a refreshing gel cleanser that removes make-up, dirt and impurities while protecting the balance of your skin. Avocado, broccoli and pumpkin seed oils are combined with a natural pre-biotic, and blended with wheatgrass, kale and nettle Worth £25 cost £10.19
1 x Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator (50ml) - launching first at QVC, this gentle exfoliator works to soften and smooth your complexion, sloughing away dead skin cells to help reveal brighter, revitalised looking skin. With a soft fragrance of tea and blackcurrant Worth £28 cost £11.41
1 x Superfood Day Cream (30ml) - a hydrating, antioxidant and vitamin-rich cream designed to leave your complexion looking renewed and feeling soft and balanced. A pre-biotic is blended with ginger, matcha tea and goji berries Worth £27 cost £11.01
1 x Superfood Facial Oil (15ml) - a hydrating oil that gives your skin a healthy-looking glow. Anti-oxidant and omega-rich, it contains a natural blend of concentrated plant-based superfoods including broccoli, flax seed and daikon radish, plus essential oils Worth £45 cost £18.34

Total Worth £125 total cost incl p&p used in calculations £50.95

There you are!! I was beginning to miss you. Had to buy the Bare Minerals big deal (last week) with no assistance.......sniff. Don't leave me again.

There you are!! I was beginning to miss you. Had to buy the Bare Minerals big deal (last week) with no assistance.......sniff. Don't leave me again.
Hope you don’t mind, sent you a private message with the breakdown, not posted here as offer ended & price changed.

Latest posts

Back