Ruth Langsford TSV 16/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Asda do miracle jeans that have a sort of high waist corset bit on the top. I bought some a couple of years ago when my stomach was taking over the street and they did hold it in and they weren't uncomfortable. You'll know which ones they are if you look as they are the most expensive (of course!). Love Asda jeans, they just fit and make you look thinner because of that.

CC

The M&S 360s are like that. I pour myself into them but they don't give me sausage legs, are as comfortable as leggings and are incredibly flattering (on me).

Our Asda has a very poor choice in general and nothing over a 12.

Ours usually has the small (8/10) and then the larger (16+), the middle sizes always go. As I only need a small size I'm usually lucky but not always on the short leg and I more often than not have to take them up. I can usually find something though although I'm not in a city so probably far less folk buying.

I went to Asda yesterday in search of jeans, as I have lost a bit of weight and needed some a little smaller. They didn't have much in my size - sadly, I'm not yet in the size 8, of which they had an abundance! I got two pairs of Jeggings and two pairs of 'denim look' leggings for £41, all fit perfectly, and are very comfy, so thanks for the tip and I'm glad I didn't gamble on the TSV. :mysmilie_47:

I don't much about women's fashion - only what I learn on QVC - and that's not much to go by - however I find Primark amazing. So many things I've bought from there look like they cost much, much more. Their skinny cords / jeans are easily as good as Levis at a mere fraction of the cost. As with anything it's all about how you wear it, just to allow that little story to come through in the detail right there, making it really work as a fashion-forward statement piece that will be a staple in your wardrobe across the season there.

Latest posts

Back