Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe has Died

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kind of inevitable I think given the last few months but sad and a total waste nonetheless

I don't recall ever having seen him on QVC. From looking him up it would seem he became estranged from his businesses following a period of erratic behaviour. It is most likely he died due to suicide and / or overdose.

Whatever the reason, it's a sad end. I hope that the innovation of his approach to beauty stays, as his brands have brought some of the most sought after ingredients to the mass market. It has shown up a lot of brands which charge eye-watering prices for the same ingredients. With other brands having followed suit, hopefully it's a permanent change. Brandon can take a bow for that.

He was a very very very troubled man. Ranting on social media about people out to get him and not getting real help. He had it all successful business money etc and it counted for nothing in the end.

For those without Facebook, Deciem have posted this

Brandon, our founder and friend. You touched our hearts, inspired our minds and made us believe that anything is possible. Thank you for every laugh, every learning and every moment of your genius. Whilst we can’t imagine a world without you, we promise to take care of each other and will work hard to continue your vision. May you finally be at peace. Love, (forever) your DECIEM ❤

It’s so tragic, there are reports that he jumped from the balcony of his Toronto apartment 26 floors up

For those without Facebook, Deciem have posted this

Brandon, our founder and friend. You touched our hearts, inspired our minds and made us believe that anything is possible. Thank you for every laugh, every learning and every moment of your genius. Whilst we can’t imagine a world without you, we promise to take care of each other and will work hard to continue your vision. May you finally be at peace. Love, (forever) your DECIEM ❤

It’s so tragic, there are reports that he jumped from the balcony of his Toronto apartment 26 floors up

I said in a thread last year that I hoped people around him would get him help as it was plain for all to see that he had mental health issues, could've even been brought on by drugs but I suppose he'd have to want to help himself first though before anyone else could, he could've had it all so yes it is very tragic.

It 's so wierd, M, I was thinking around Xmas that he had been V quiet lately & we'd not had any of your updates & was concerned...It was never going to end well. I hope those who said unkind things feel bad....
He did post sporadically SB, but it wasn't of importance, like he was watching his silling or the sofa and some newspaper articles about Trump or other things. last time he posted was two days ago
https://www.instagram.com/btruaxe/
I remember someone on here was saying that from their experience around people with similar issues it wasn't going to end well. I have now read that he fell from the balcony of his apartment in Canada on 24th floor.

Seems he landed on the 6th-floor balcony and the body was not discovered for some time.

They will do an autopsy to see if he had drugs prescription or otherwise in his system. Why did his partner not notice he had disappeared from the balcony? Very strange.

Seems he landed on the 6th-floor balcony and the body was not discovered for some time.

They will do an autopsy to see if he had drugs prescription or otherwise in his system. Why did his partner not notice he had disappeared from the balcony? Very strange.
Both were on drugs?

Both were on drugs?

It's easy to assume that when drugs & Brandon are mentioned, that the drugs=non legal ones. I imagine that B will have been using prescription drugs for sure. A lot of private doctors across the pond dish out quite heavy drugs on a script that are quite legal. Think Michael Jackson & Elvis. Maybe Cannabis is legal in Canada. It now is in California.

Accident, suicide or hit job. All are possibilities however the second would probably be most likely. I can't imagine it being warm enough in Canada to be out on a balcony. He was clearly in a troubled state and probably had many enemies. In any case Mr Roshan Ali aka Brandon Truaxe is no more.

Latest posts

Back