Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe has Died

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My brother lives in Canada and it is very very very heavy snow and cold there now. Part of Niagara Falls has frozen over.

My sympathy is for the poor person living in the 6th-floor apartment who opened the french windows and found him!

Was Brandon the sole creator of the products or did he have a team? If he was then the company will no doubt fold, yes Estee Lauder and another company had shares but did they have input on the products and their creation?

My understanding was that the chemist Pruvdi was the creator of the products and the team.
I can't believe how fast everything happened, and still coming to terms with this; at first, I thought it was one of Brandon's jokes and he was going to turn up a couple of days later laughing.

How terribly sad. I do hope he has now found peace. Life can be so very cruel.

Thoughts also to the person who found him, what a terrible thing to see.

Accident, suicide or hit job. All are possibilities however the second would probably be most likely. I can't imagine it being warm enough in Canada to be out on a balcony. He was clearly in a troubled state and probably had many enemies. In any case Mr Roshan Ali aka Brandon Truaxe is no more.

Was Roshan Ali his real name, J? Why would he change it?

Accident, suicide or hit job. All are possibilities however the second would probably be most likely. I can't imagine it being warm enough in Canada to be out on a balcony. He was clearly in a troubled state and probably had many enemies. In any case Mr Roshan Ali aka Brandon Truaxe is no more.

Was Roshan Ali his real name, J? Why would he change it?

He was born Ali Roshan

My brother lives in Canada and it is very very very heavy snow and cold there now. Part of Niagara Falls has frozen over.

My sympathy is for the poor person living in the 6th-floor apartment who opened the french windows and found him![/B]

Was Brandon the sole creator of the products or did he have a team? If he was then the company will no doubt fold, yes Estee Lauder and another company had shares but did they have input on the products and their creation?

Goodness, yes! The stuff of nightmares. It sounded like his body wasn't found immediately.

Brandon's demise really emphasises how important it is to get help when you are struggling, and accept help that is offered.

Lots of people do for various reasons, quite sure he had his reasons.

Perhaps. I rather suspect that, on the balance of probability, more people keep the names given to them at birth(by parents/guardians/other) than those who do not.

His mother passed away from cancer when he was a child. His father didn't want anything to do with him. Brandon Truaxe / Ali Roshan was gay and flamboyant. He also liked drinking alcohol and so lived a lifestyle that flew in the face of his Muslim origins.

Perhaps. I rather suspect that, on the balance of probability, more people keep the names given to them at birth(by parents/guardians/other) than those who do not.

Of course more keep their names than those that change them. My point was people do change their names for a variety of reasons and it is not unusual.

A lot of entertainers and people in the public eye change their name, mostly to either make themselves sound more glamorous or clever or to avoid being confused with someone else.

A lot of entertainers and people in the public eye change their name, mostly to either make themselves sound more glamorous or clever or to avoid being confused with someone else.

They may also wish to disguise their ethnic origins.

Yes

David Bowie was David Jones but there already was a member of the Monkees called Davy Jones

His son was given the name Zowie Bowie at birth but changed it to Duncan Jones

Marc Bolan was Mark Feldman

Freddie Mercury was Farouk(sp) Bulsara

They may also wish to disguise their ethnic origins.

Yes that too.

Yes

David Bowie was David Jones but there already was a member of the Monkees called Davy Jones

His son was given the name Zowie Bowie at birth but changed it to Duncan Jones

Marc Bolan was Mark Feldman

Freddie Mercury was Farouk(sp) Bulsara

The list is endless Donna.

Latest posts

Back