Jill Franks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She gets on my chesticles complaining about the cold (on and on and on during the show) all the time sitting in a top more suitable for an evening at a posh event. Although I haven’t seen it for a while she used to wear a pinkish satin completely strapless low cut corset type thing at least once a week.

Since she rarely wears Q stuff why doesn’t she wear something more comfortable from what I imagine is an extensive wardrobe.

I agree about bingo arms but very thin aren’t much better.

JF complains of being cold all the time, even in the studio, so I ask myself, why are you wearing tops that don't cover your arms then? Not like they haven't got choice, she could always whack on a nice little Michelle Hope knitted number, or a polyester Antthony top, or a Cuddl Dudds athleisure sweatshirt type top with thumb holes........oh wait. :mysmilie_17:

With the static those garments would create she could plug herself into the National Grid.

i think it is the one brand she “can’t live without” as she wears a lot of his stuff which wasn’t sold by Q

As long as it wasn’t green of course. I have heard her umpteen times saying she doesn’t do green and fair enough we all don’t wear everything - but on the LR show you would have thought she had been handed a ticking bomb rather than a tiny bangle with green stones the way she acted!!!

She might be superstitious, my mam won’t wear green as she thinks it’s unlucky!!!

She might be superstitious, my mam won’t wear green as she thinks it’s unlucky!!!

Everyone has their preferences. I personally am not keen on red. I find it quite an aggressive colour. Unfortunately I am surrounded by red things for much of the week. I do have my signature red leather flatcap which isn't too bad.

I used to have a company car and when it was replaced we could choose a colour (but not the make !). They stopped offering green cars because nobody wanted them, due to the superstition.

I love green well certain shades, not olive or Karki shades I look like death in them. I don't wear green eyeshadow though.

My aunt refused to wear green or have anything green in the house.

My ex brother in law was an ardent Glasgow Rangers supporter and wouldn`t have anything green in the house nor wear anything green because it`s a Celtic colour.
I didn`t know any of this util myself and my late hubby went up to stay with his sister and brother in law for a few days when we were first married and I`d packed a green skirt and green and cream top. BIL actually refused to go out with us because I was wearing the outfit and I kid you not.
I`m English and had no idea some Scottish football supporters were such hard core supporters.

My ex brother in law was an ardent Glasgow Rangers supporter and wouldn`t have anything green in the house nor wear anything green because it`s a Celtic colour.
I didn`t know any of this util myself and my late hubby went up to stay with his sister and brother in law for a few days when we were first married and I`d packed a green skirt and green and cream top. BIL actually refused to go out with us because I was wearing the outfit and I kid you not.
I`m English and had no idea some Scottish football supporters were such hard core supporters.

My late stepdad was the same but a Hearts supporter (rivals play in green). Mum wasn't even allowed to buy green apples :mysmilie_13:

CC

Latest posts

Back