MarlaWynne TSV 19/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Non flattering fit crinkled leg pants
Blow, blow, blow a balloon frock
Big baggy top with wide short sleeves that won’t fit under a coat
Some tunic top that’s all massively draped and is so thin that requires an extra purchase layered underneath
Anything Melissa Hardy just can’t live without that she wears all the time

:mysmilie_11:

I'm going to play Melissa Hardy bingo and count the "stunnings", "absolutelys" and "phenomenals". Bet I win the jackpot within 3 sentences. Why talk for a living if your vocabulary is so restricted?

CC

CC, I play this game, every time I find Melissa Hardy is on the box. At least when Marla came, one could expect there to be some laughs; with Melissa, one seeks out a piece of rope.

I'm going to play Melissa Hardy bingo and count the "stunnings", "absolutelys" and "phenomenals". Bet I win the jackpot within 3 sentences. Why talk for a living if your vocabulary is so restricted?

CC

I do that too. She calls a sewn seam - 'absolutely stunning'. It must be interesting living with her and her limited vocabulary . "would you like some really beautiful toast for breakfast ? " :mysmilie_17:

I do that too. She calls a sewn seam - 'absolutely stunning'. It must be interesting living with her and her limited vocabulary . "would you like some really beautiful toast for breakfast ? " :mysmilie_17:

Thought it was just me! Lol!Ten points for ‘stenning’ and five each for ‘best’ ( bust), and ‘beautiful ‘, with bonus points for every time she bigs up Marla!

At least we'll get Marla this time, she's a bit of a laugh. Well, no doubt she's laughing all the way to the bank with the price of the clothes. I like some of them but I can't afford them, nor do I need them.

CC

It’s just a bog standard T shirt dress available in any high street store.
Bet it won’t be high street price.

I get annoyed when DHS stores drop the quality to bring the item down to a certain price point, I personally would prefer to pay a little more and get a half decent day to day top/dress/trousers.

However Q drops the quality and raises the prices, and to add insult to injury sticks another squid on the postage just in case they haven’t ripped you off enough.

The Marla luvvies will have their credit cards at the ready.What an uninspiring offering I can feel it clinging to my hips just looking at it.Have the pockets stretched?!

Suddenly horizontal stripes are "slimming and flattering" when they're offered by Marla, Cuddleduds or Joules!

AND I bet those long sleeves are way too long - or the models wouldn't push them up to the elbows. Nothing special so my money is safe.

MarlaWynne Striped Tunic with Front Pockets
Item Number: 176077
QVC Price £62.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.97
P&P £3.95

This flattering tunic from MarlaWynne features a round neckline, long sleeves, front pockets and side vents. Comfortable and easy to wear, this versatile design is the perfect way to step into spring in style.

Wear it your way - this stylish tunic is such a wardrobe staple and will look great teamed with denim, a comfy pair of leggings or slim-fit trousers. Wear it with boots when it's chilly or sandals or pumps as the weather warms up.

A fresh colour palette - available in easy-to-wear colours and a choice of solid or striped design, there's something to suit all tastes. Go for versatile Navy or Pear, or opt for cool stripes for the new season, with the Sand/ Soft White, Scarlet/ Sand, Navy/ Soft White or Black/ Soft White options.

Dropped shoulders
95% cotton, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sand/ Soft White
Scarlet/ Sand
Navy/ Soft White
Black/ Soft White
Navy
Pear

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 138.4cm (54.5")
Hip: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 132.8cm (52.3"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Length: XS: 82.6cm (32.5"), S: 84.5cm (33.3"), M: 86.1cm (33.9"), L: 88.3cm (34.8"), XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 2XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 3XL: 92.1cm (36.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176077

We should be honoured and privileged to have the elusive Marla live on QVC. She comes across as quite a nice lady, actually. Her range is OK enough however it seems quite expensive.

Latest posts

Back