MarlaWynne TSV 19/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With postage it’s almost £50 for a long t shirt. I’ve seen these for less than twenty, what a rip off.

I do not mind on spending on clothes that I really like and will get plenty of wear out of.I will not however pay QVC’s p&p prices to try something which might go straight back at even more expense.Getting the right size and fit with MW clothes must be a lottery,I have read comments in reviews, some people might be a XL but in such oversized garments could look better in a M.They are the sort of clothes where you would try different sizes but the cost of P&P that could be an additional £8 to £12 plus.

I do not mind on spending on clothes that I really like and will get plenty of wear out of.I will not however pay QVC’s p&p prices to try something which might go straight back at even more expense.Getting the right size and fit with MW clothes must be a lottery,I have read comments in reviews, some people might be a XL but in such oversized garments could look better in a M.They are the sort of clothes where you would try different sizes but the cost of P&P that could be an additional £8 to £12 plus.

Totally agree. I like this and wear a lot of this type of thing but to be out over £150 to try to get a size and only recoup £135 when you send all 3 back is not worth it. If I was sure it would wash and wear well I would chance it but I’m not convinced about the quality.

I can`t see how this is worth the money. It`s cotton with elastine it`s sort of out of proportion, not long enough to be a dress, a bit too long on shorter people to be a tunic, sleeves half mast and neither long nor short and it seems to cling around the bum area which makes the striped versions look like a badly tuned TV with wavy lines !
I`m sure there`ll be similar in many supermarket clothing ranges as well as other online retailers and probably cheaper and with free delivery or returns.

There's a weird bit stitched on at the bottom, where she has created the splits. It looks like an afterthought, and not really what you'd expect to see on a 'high end' item.

I quite like Marla and some of her clothes although mostly they'd swamp me. A petite range would be nice. They are pricey though. I was surprised to hear her say that she'd been to Liberty but would need to sell a kidney to buy anything there. Seriously? What a stupid and insensitive thing to say.

Saw Sally modelling for her this afternoon. She's had major work done. She used to have a slim face but is hamster cheeked and pouty now. Did a double take. She was alongside a dark haired older model - don't know her name but she hasn't had any work done I don't think and is really lovely.

Latest posts

Back