Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 20/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sensica Sensilight Mini 100 IPL Hair Reduction 100K Flashes Device & Tweezer
Item Number: 402444
QVC Price £145.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.99
P&P £4.95

This Sensica Sensilight Mini 100 system uses innovative, patented Reactive Pulsed Light technology to give you a permanent reduction of unwanted hair growth on your face and body and is accompanied by a pair of Sensix Tweezers. Say goodbye to expensive salon treatments and enjoy professional results and silky smooth skin all in the comfort of your own home with this intuitive, compact device in a chic white and rose gold-tone finish.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually directly from Sensica you’d pay £268.99. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.99, plus P&P, is an exceptional saving of £164.05.

Easy-to-use, intuitive technology - the Sensilight Mini 100 features special sensors that continuously react to your skin’s specific needs with every single pulse. The sensors constantly check your skin tone and will only work on suitable areas. Plus, the device will only emit light pulses when in full contact with your skin.

Fast and effective - featuring an impressive 100,000 light flashes, the Sensilight Mini 100 doesn't need any refill cartridges, meaning you only need to buy the device; there are no other costs involved. Simple! It's so quick to use too, you can treat legs and arms in no time at all.

Customise your treatments - there are three energy level settings so you can tailor your treatment to suit your personal needs, depending on your skin tone and hair colour.

Who is it suitable for? - This device can be used by men and women on your face and body and will even work on coarse hair. It's suitable for use on most skin tones and hair colour, except for very dark complexions and grey or white hair.

Sensix Tweezers - say goodbye to annoying stray hairs with the Sensix Lumi tweezers featuring a powerful LED light in between the two arms. Perfectly calibrated for more control, and created from stainless durable and easy-to-clean steel, you can grasp everything from splinters to unwanted hair, to tweeze with ease.

Extended 60-day money back guarantee - we have decided to double our money back guarantee to 60 days on this Sensilight Mini 100, so that you can fully benefit from trying it out.

What's in the box?

1 x Sensica Sensilight Mini 100
1 Sensix Tweezers
1 x power supply
1 x warranty card
1 x user manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402444

Don’t know about the TSV gadget but I started using and epilator years ago, if you can buy a good one and once you’ve broken the pain barrier it gets easier and easier to a point were I became hair free, I still keep running over my arms and legs now and again but apart from that, that’s it. Epilating breaks the hair follicle growth over time so like I say, if you can break through the pain barrier epilating really does work. :mysmilie_3:

Don’t know about the TSV gadget but I started using and epilator years ago, if you can buy a good one and once you’ve broken the pain barrier it gets easier and easier to a point were I became hair free, I still keep running over my arms and legs now and again but apart from that, that’s it. Epilating breaks the hair follicle growth over time so like I say, if you can break through the pain barrier epilating really does work. :mysmilie_3:

Totally agree I only need to epilate once a month now.

I have had facial hair since I was 13, nothing apart from shaving works, I am not bothered about what other methods I use anywhere else on my body, but to not have to do this to my face would answer all my prayers as it has ruled my life for so long, and has done nothing for my confidence, I might try this.

I have had facial hair since I was 13, nothing apart from shaving works, I am not bothered about what other methods I use anywhere else on my body, but to not have to do this to my face would answer all my prayers as it has ruled my life for so long, and has done nothing for my confidence, I might try this.

Sympathies to you and I hope this is successful.

Will shave my legs once more and when they start to grow back will have a go with my epilator once more.

Hope you manage to try this and it solves things for you
All the very best

I love my epilator, won`t use anything else now and it has a facial attachment for doing top lip or chin etc. The more you use it at the beginning then the less you have to use it in the long term. Mine is a wet and dry one so I use it in the shower when my skin is warm and supple, lather up with bodywash and epilate. I can honestly say I barely feel it.

I dry shave with a Wilkinson Sword. I like the wires wrapping the blades as I don't get nicks - neither does OH these days. He looked like he'd been to battle with Gillette. I run it over once a week. In between I use a cheap epilator from Lidl. It stops the uniform look of the peach fuzz growing in that I get with shaving. The softer, just growing tips of the epilated hairs looks better than a perfectly smooth face.

The Lidl epilator is awful on my legs, but my leg epiliator (Philips) is just as bad on my face.

All my friends now shave to get rid of peach fuzz and the odd straggly dark hair (that seems to pop up in the 30 minutes between putting makeup on and looking in rear view mirror :angry:).

I had laser sessions on the NHS years ago (thanks, PCOS). It did work for a few months but I was gutted when they started growing back. Laser is definitely not permanent.

Latest posts

Back