Sbc tsv 20/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They'll be wheeling out the pink-tinged fish collagen (that's incompatible with human skin) again, most likely. Their arnica and propolis products are, however, very good.

They'll be wheeling out the pink-tinged fish collagen (that's incompatible with human skin) again, most likely. Their arnica and propolis products are, however, very good.

J, what is your user experience with these 2, particularly the propolis please, as I'm considering them. Also tell me about the collagen being incompatible please?

J, what is your user experience with these 2, particularly the propolis please, as I'm considering them. Also tell me about the collagen being incompatible please?
I love the Collagen gel, great for the décolleté area, notable difference, great as a mask too.
The propolis gel is brilliant for breakouts, my friends son had really bad acne, gave him some & he could not believe it, it cleared his skin in a few weeks, he was thrilled.
I do like SBC products as an addition to my normal routine.

I credit the propolis gel for finally bringing my bacne under control as well as keeping the skin moisturised and healthy. I use a lot of the other gels and shower products too, they're generally excellent quality and smell lovely.

I have to agree that SBC products are generally great. I have managed to run my stockpile down quite well but could possibly be tempted by a TSV - depends. SBC is one brand I repeat buy from QVC because they have some really good value TSVs and OTOs.

I love Propolis gel too - I sometimes get a bit of an itchy spotty back - not sure if it's just a rash as I do have occasional minor allergies but in any case, this clears it in a couple of days. I would love to try the shower cream - missed it in a great deal last year.

I also like Arnica gel but use so little at a time, I've resolved not to get any more one litre bottles.

I use the Collagen gel daily on the chest area, like llloyd, and I do get through quite a bit of that so could handle another bottle - hope it's not all collagen though.

I credit the propolis gel for finally bringing my bacne under control as well as keeping the skin moisturised and healthy. I use a lot of the other gels and shower products too, they're generally excellent quality and smell lovely.

I love the smell of the Collagen shower gel, smells like melons.
Propolis shower gel I use for my feet, lovely.

one of the better ranges that QVC do. the collagen and honey body butters put L'Occitane in the deepest shade fab!

SBC 5 Piece Propolis Collection TSV 21/02/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238185

1000ml Propolis Skincare Gel
1000ml Honey & Almond Bath & Shower Creme
500ml Propolis Shampoo
500ml Propolis Conditioner
Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream

View attachment 16915

View attachment 16916

View attachment 16917

View attachment 16918

View attachment 16919

Oh bu99er! Right up my street. Something tells me it's going to be great value so I'll be powerless to resist. And it sounds good enough to eat/drink.

Bloomin heck that looks really good,have found the sbc shower gel and body butters to be excellent, very interested to give the propolis hair products a go 👍

Never used SBC but this looks like a huge amount of product and you guys seem to rate it. May have a snoop as I am looking for new shampoo that is decent.

CC

Come on, a couple of empty cereal boxes would take care of the big bottles and the rest in a biscuit barrel? You’ve got to be creative.

:mysmilie_15: Soooooooofunny

I've hidden stuff inside the tumble dryer, the dvd cabinet, & on top of the bookshelf....The last 2 still have treasures in them. I've also hidden things so well that I've never found them again:mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_15: Soooooooofunny

I've hidden stuff inside the tumble dryer, the dvd cabinet, & on top of the bookshelf....The last 2 still have treasures in them. I've also hidden things so well that I've never found them again:mysmilie_13:

I do that with the vodka.

No I don't, that was a complete lie and I don't even drink vodka :mysmilie_11:

CC

LOL it was a lie, honest!

Latest posts

Back