Sbc tsv 20/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`m not keen on SBC bodywashes (they make me itch) but the propolis gel is handy stuff. I have a very sensitive scalp and I used a shampoo which didn`t agree and made my scalp itch like mad. I rubbed propolis gel into it and by the following morning my scalp was fine. I`ve never tried the propolis shampoo but have heard good reports about it.

I like the sound of that collection. I’ve just had a new bathroom fitted and planning to treat myself to some decent smellies instead of 99p bottles from B&M ! My brother gave me a L’Occitane set for Christmas which was nice but I can’t bring myself to spend that much.

I’m wondering how anyone could use a litre of Propolis Gel, I had a 500ml bottle a few years back and still had 400ml when I threw it away a year later, I don’t like the smell of the shower creme, too synthetic and strongly perfumed.

I’m wondering how anyone could use a litre of Propolis Gel, I had a 500ml bottle a few years back and still had 400ml when I threw it away a year later, I don’t like the smell of the shower creme, too synthetic and strongly perfumed.
I must admit I decant it for friends & family into the 100ml bottles or pots. What with this and both myself & my son using it, hope we will manage to use it before expiry date.

I like the SBC Arnica gel, but can't imagine who would use that much Propolis.

I really rate the Propolis skin gel (and I love the smell) but like Vienna, I’m allergic to SBC shower gels for some reason, so I’m going to assume that the shampoo and conditioner will probably be the same, so I won’t be buying unfortunately. I just can’t justify the cost for the gel and a hand cream.

It can also be used as body moisturiser. I do have a 250ml of propolis, and the shower creams from a previous purchase, but will go for this. SBC is one of the few lines I buy from QVC, as I no longer watch. I don’t know whether to go for AD, as usually when I do on SBC, I have plenty when the next delivery turns up. I always say I can cancel if I don’t need it, but always forget.

It can also be used as body moisturiser. I do have a 250ml of propolis, and the shower creams from a previous purchase, but will go for this. SBC is one of the few lines I buy from QVC, as I no longer watch. I don’t know whether to go for AD, as usually when I do on SBC, I have plenty when the next delivery turns up. I always say I can cancel if I don’t need it, but always forget.

It’s always best to go for auto delivery because it’s better to cancel than kick yourself for not going for it, sometimes QVC balls auto deliveries up anyway so the cancellation could be taken out of your hands. What I don’t get though is why they don’t offer people who go on auto delivery half price p&p on the next drops, I mean you’d get the discount if you bought three in one go on easy pay, same difference. The cobwebbed mind of QVC is indeed a mystery.

SBC 5 Piece Propolis Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238185

Auto-Delivery SBC 5 Piece Propolis Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239094

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.96
P&P £5.95

Currently only available at QVC, this luxurious five-piece Propolis Skincare Collection from SBC contains the NEW Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream, a rich cream formulated to help deeply hydrate the skin, plus brand favourites such as Propolis Skincare Gel, Shampoo and Conditioner, and Honey & Almond Creme. Packed full of plant extracts and vitamins, the amazing products in this SBC set work to calm, moisturise and soothe your skin, and will promote healthy-looking, vibrant skin for the whole family.

The power of propolis - derived from the beehive, precious propolis is one of nature’s finest ingredients, renowned for centuries, making it no surprise that SBC's Propolis Collection has long been one of their bestsellers. This five-piece set is fantastic whether you're new to the range or a long-term fan, and will help you to combat stressed, sensitive and irritable skin.

NEW Hand & Foot Cream - be one of the first to try SBC's new Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream, a luxuriously-rich moisturiser formulated to soothe, protect and hydrate very dry and cracked skin.

Take time for you - enjoy a relaxing shower or bath time routine, with everything you need to feel cleansed and moisturised from top to toe, including shampoo, conditioner and a 1L bottle of indulgent Honey & Almond Bath & Shower Crème. A perfect collection for a tranquil evening ritual, finish the routine with an extra hydrating boost from SBC's new hand and foot cream.

For all the family - with a supersize 1L Propolis Skincare Gel and Honey & Almond Shower Crème, this large collection is perfect for the whole family. The light, easily absorbing formulas are also designed for delicate, stressed and mature skin types, or for skin with minor complaints, making them suitable for everyone.

Stock up on skincare - choose the Auto Delivery option and enjoy one further drop of this great collection in 90 days at the same great price you are paying today.

Contains:

1 x NEW Propolis & Safflower Hand & Foot Cream (100ml) - contains propolis extract, safflower seed oil, shea butter, vitamin E
1 x Propolis Skincare Gel (Supersize; 1L) - ideal for use on the face or body, to help provide a lightweight moisturising experience for any areas that feel dry or in need of extra TLC
1 x Honey & Almond Shower Crème (Supersize; 1L) - a gentle, sweet-smelling shower crème, specially formulated to soothe and cleanse your skin. Enriched with honey and sweet almond extract
1 x Propolis Scalp Care Shampoo (500ml) - infused with propolis, white nettle, ginger and pro-vitamin B5. Made to help hydrate and soothe a sensitive scalp and hair
1 x Propolis Scalp Care Conditioner (500ml) - an indulgent blend of honey, royal jelly, propolis, argan oil and vitamin E. Formulated to help soothe a dry/itchy scalp

Unable to do ml for ml as cannot locate price of the 1000ml propolis gel , TSV probably about a third of the price of each item.

Unable to do ml for ml as cannot locate price of the 1000ml propolis gel , TSV probably about a third of the price of each item.

I think the 250 ml of propolis is £18 so a litre should equate to £72. The shampoo and conditioner are £17.50 each. 500 ml of the shower gel is £21 on SBC website so £42 for a litre and the hand and foot cream is £18 on the SBC website so the whole set should be around £167 but I am absolutely rubbish at maths so don't know if that's correct. Either way there is no doubt the TSV is excellent value!

I think the 250 ml of propolis is £18 so a litre should equate to £72. The shampoo and conditioner are £17.50 each. 500 ml of the shower gel is £21 on SBC website so £42 for a litre and the hand and foot cream is £18 on the SBC website so the whole set should be around £167 but I am absolutely rubbish at maths so don't know if that's correct. Either way there is no doubt the TSV is excellent value!

Thank you, my searches came to the same conclusion, although the shower gel is showing on Q for £28.
I have looked at the comparison prices for each 250ml & 500ml propolis gel on SBC & Q, Q are so much cheaper and as the sizes increase, the price reduces. I estimate they will probably sell the litre propolis for approx £46 and the hand cream about £15.
With that in mind ml for ml , definitely an approximation:

Propolis Gel litre size Worth approx £46 cost £14.81
Honey & almond shower creme Worth £28 cost £9.02
Shampoo Worth £17.50 cost £5.63
Conditioner Worth £17.50 cost £5.63
Hand & foot cream Worth approx £15 cost £4.82

Total Worth at least £124 in my opinion, if not more. Total cost £39.91 including p&p in calculations.

Must get on with my housework, spent too long trying to fathom this one, marigolds here I come!

i think they have sold the litre for £28 + post previously if i remember rightly but its not in stock
I can see that the Arnica gel & the Aloe gel are priced at £28 for the litre size .I thought propolis was more expensive. I don’t mind being wrong, just wanted to be sure & cant be. The 500ml of Arnica on SBC website is £30 & the propolis £36. Convinced it used to be £55! for the propolis on SBC.
My ml for ml is therefore just a fantasy and driving me to distraction.
It’s a great buy though.

I can see that the Arnica gel & the Aloe gel are priced at £28 for the litre size .I thought propolis was more expensive. I don’t mind being wrong, just wanted to be sure & cant be. The 500ml of Arnica on SBC website is £30 & the propolis £36. Convinced it used to be £55! for the propolis on SBC.
My ml for ml is therefore just a fantasy and driving me to distraction.
It’s a great buy though.

I stand corrected it was the litre collagen gel that was £55 (August 17 post) from SBC.

Latest posts

Back