Sbc tsv 20/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julia has just said the shampoo & conditioner is on the web site with 20+ 5 star reviews
Has anyone any experience please or has an item no of what set she is referring to, as I can’t find it.
Thanks DG

Hope your day improves, llloyd.....TV dinner/box sets....or something?
It did thank you. Popped out for a couple of cards & prezzies. Nephew 30, brother in law 65 & my friend is 50, got all I needed. Just had a lovely meal and a glass of wine. Much better.

I would have thought to order for the shampoo and conditioner, but was unsure about them containing sulphates

Thank you, my searches came to the same conclusion, although the shower gel is showing on Q for £28.
I have looked at the comparison prices for each 250ml & 500ml propolis gel on SBC & Q, Q are so much cheaper and as the sizes increase, the price reduces. I estimate they will probably sell the litre propolis for approx £46 and the hand cream about £15.
With that in mind ml for ml , definitely an approximation:

Propolis Gel litre size Worth approx £46 cost £14.81
Honey & almond shower creme Worth £28 cost £9.02
Shampoo Worth £17.50 cost £5.63
Conditioner Worth £17.50 cost £5.63
Hand & foot cream Worth approx £15 cost £4.82

Total Worth at least £124 in my opinion, if not more. Total cost £39.91 including p&p in calculations.

Must get on with my housework, spent too long trying to fathom this one, marigolds here I come!

The hand & foot cream is now available on Q & is the same price as SBC website item number 239059

Latest posts

Back