Cath Kidston TSV 22/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Cath Kidston is coming to Q and have TSV on Friday 22nd February

Oh dear. This will get messy.

What's Cath doing...? Desperate, or selling out?

I reckon tsv will be a Specially for Q overpriced plazzy type bag. This is such a shame as some of her stuff was lovely, but I haven't bought in ages.

I got a bus pass holder,glasses case and tablet case from hubby for Christmas a few years ago,they are very nice but not too sure about anything else.

Did we have the retro radio in a Cath Kidston print before the Lulu Guinness lip one?

I got a bus pass holder,glasses case and tablet case from hubby for Christmas a few years ago,they are very nice but not too sure about anything else.

I like their glasses cases, ideal for chunky sunglasses!!

I bought a nice purse in their sale about 3 years ago, cost me £14 and it's still going strong.

A stall in Chelmsford market has some very nice faux Kidston bags. All under £20. It’s a few minutes walk from the actual Cath Kidston shop.

They sometimes have asome good offers in their sale. I think you have to search through all the stuff to find a pattern you like though as they are very varied. I have a couple of shopping totes and a small cross body bag. I don't normally use that type of bag and the straps can be too short as well (Radley!) but this one is very long.

Oh dear. This will get messy.

What's Cath doing...? Desperate, or selling out?

I reckon tsv will be a Specially for Q overpriced plazzy type bag. This is such a shame as some of her stuff was lovely, but I haven't bought in ages.
Cath Kidston sold the business to a Japanese corporation years ago. She no longer has anything to do with it, as far as I know.
A bit like Jo Malone and Estee Lauder, her name was sold as part of the deal.

Hmmm, I wonder if Estee Lauder would like to buy my name ? She could venture into the premium cat food industry, have it made by Italian artisans.

Sorry should have said - Eric is the cat in my picture. He is 21y and 3 m !

The CK flowery print reminds me of a pinny my gran had back in the 60's. I can still see her taking the scones out of the oven while wearing it.

CC

Hmmm, I wonder if Estee Lauder would like to buy my name ? She could venture into the premium cat food industry, have it made by Italian artisans.

Sorry should have said - Eric is the cat in my picture. He is 21y and 3 m !

So your Eric's a cat! And a very nice one too.

Latest posts

Back