Cath Kidston TSV 22/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This brand doesn`t appeal to me. My son once had a girlfriend who was mad about it and was a walking advert for the brand. They were both in their late teens and since then I`ve kind of equated the brand to much younger women.

Hmmm, I wonder if Estee Lauder would like to buy my name ? She could venture into the premium cat food industry, have it made by Italian artisans.

Sorry should have said - Eric is the cat in my picture. He is 21y and 3
Surely you mean hand made with the finest ingredients by Italian artisans. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

They are having a fit over on arsebook at the thought of the brand coming to Q. Why? It’s readily available either original brand or similar. It’s ok in bits but nothing to get excited about or pay over the odds for. Probably a “made for Q” anyway and we all know what that means.

I was looking at the range on Q website and see an ironing board cover for 23.95 incl p&p and it’s not even nice.

Why would you bother with a “designer” IB cover? It’s not as if it is on show and if it’s anything like mine it has water marks all over it from a steam generator.

I begrudge paying around a tenner for a large Minky one never mind £24.

I was looking at the range on Q website and see an ironing board cover for £23.95 incl p&p and it’s not even nice.

Why would you bother with a “designer” IB cover? It’s not as if it is on show and if it’s anything like mine it has water marks all over it from a steam generator.

I begrudge paying around a tenner for a large Minky one never mind £24.

Mine was £2.99 from a cheapo housewares shop in town and is so far not developing little brown rust-like marks like the previous three, which were much dearer, did. I would never pay more than that.

Hmmm, I wonder if Estee Lauder would like to buy my name ? She could venture into the premium cat food industry, have it made by Italian artisans.

Sorry should have said - Eric is the cat in my picture. He is 21y and 3 m !

So your Eric's a cat! And a very nice one too.

I have got a real soft spot for Eric and always pause to admire him when Eric’s Mum posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased I didn’t hold out at Cheshire Oaks and made my purchase yesterday instead

:mysmilie_3:

I know I'm going to sound very ignorant but I've never heard of her and certainly wouldn't "wear" a bag with those sorts of pattern. One of the patterns reminds me of the one my mum had on a wash bag.

Well the opening looks narrow, and if its oilcloth then there wont be any 'give' in it, even over time, so could prove problematic for getting into to. I like my bags to open wide so I can see whats what, not play a game of ****** hide and seek fumbling around to find anything.

Latest posts

Back