Cath Kidston TSV 22/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well she did say she "loved " the neutral colour and you wouldn't find the prints and colours anywhere else as they were made for QVC. Three months time you will be able to get one in any charity shop. Thought the red and yellow were hideous.

Well the dark green print certainly wasn't specially made for QVC as I have seen it in the shop. Surely JF didn't get something wrong?

Well the dark green print certainly wasn't specially made for QVC as I have seen it in the shop. Surely JF didn't get something wrong?

This is classic QVC. The print will be exclusive for that design of bag, or for a bag instead of something else in the range. Just as with Kipling: exclusive prints were often available on luggage items but not on handbags. QVC are not lying, but they do rely on customers making a much broader interpretation of "exclusive" to lure them in to spending their money. Just routine in their playbook!

This is classic QVC. The print will be exclusive for that design of bag, or for a bag instead of something else in the range. Just as with Kipling: exclusive prints were often available on luggage items but not on handbags. QVC are not lying, but they do rely on customers making a much broader interpretation of "exclusive" to lure them in to spending their money. Just routine in their playbook!

I swear the yellow print is the same as the wallpaper used on the great interior design challenge on home (ch 25) right now - also Sarah from money for nothing is competing in this edition!

Off for a cider in the sun now - making the most of it!

Don't They Check First

[mum writes]

I ordered one of those Cath Kidston bags that were on recently, just because I liked it. I ordered the 'natural' colour so was most disappointed when I opened up my delivery to find I'd been sent a dark and dreary blue one instead. I appreciate mistakes happen, but do the people who pick and pack the order simply not sanity check the product as they go? It is pretty obvious that what's in the packet is not what's on the order. Now the long wait for a refund. And, to top it off, the colour I want is no longer in stock. I could wait for it to come back in stock but I'm pretty sure that'll be other people's returns, so no thanks.

UPDATE:

Just read on their FB page that this has been one of their monumental cock-ups. Everyone who ordered natural got teal and vice versa. P*ss ups and breweries spring to mind now.

UPDATE:

Just read on their FB page that this has been one of their monumental cock-ups. Everyone who ordered natural got teal and vice versa. P*ss ups and breweries spring to mind now.

Assuming your Mom didn't pen the bit about P*ss ups.......

I don't buy much now anyway, but for nearly a decade I've steered away from 'made especially for QVC'. I don't particularly want people to know I buy from QVC, and to strut about with a mfQVC product is like walking about with a QVC neon sign on your head !

Latest posts

Back