Lids by design - sellotape for your eyelids - genius or ridiculous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've ordered some cheap ones just to have a go. But goodness knows when I shall have enough "play time" to sit down and have a proper attempt. Looking forward to hearing your report, E.M.

OMG!!!! This is totally the.product I need as over the past few months my eyelids have dropped dramatically.. I didn't even know such things existed. I am going to look through the Amazon selections. The QVC set is £10 dearer on Amazon so shan't be buying them! I am also a bit hamfisted so may need to buy a cheap set first to see if I can actually use them. For instance false lashes were never a goer for me! So I'm hoping, Julius, that it is is a good.product and not tat and that they do work. I don't have time to read reviews etc on Amazon today and look forward to reading what Eric's Mum reckons to them.

The only thing that stops my lids dropping, is Gale Hayman eye lift gel. I use it in the morning, and an eye cream, or just pcmc at night.

If you've not tried it, I'd give it a go. Sometimes I pick it up at a good price on ebay. Just check the seller's feedback, to make sure they are a reputable supplier.

The only thing that stops my lids dropping, is Gale Hayman eye lift gel. I use it in the morning, and an eye cream, or just pcmc at night.

If you've not tried it, I'd give it a go. Sometimes I pick it up at a good price on ebay. Just check the seller's feedback, to make sure they are a reputable supplier.

How do you make the Gayle Hayman work with makeup, Ellie? I found it rolled off, but maybe because I used it under the aye also?

How do you make the Gayle Hayman work with makeup, Ellie? I found it rolled off, but maybe because I used it under the eye also?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had a quick play with my cheap version. The first pair I completely botched up. The second pair was more successful and did open the eye up a bit. I then felt it was time to take my lenses out as I am having a lot of eye trouble at the moment (hence, in my uninformed opinion, the drooping lids) and discovered that they do not survive this! I can't fiddle.about with them any more in the next few days. I didn't try them with makeup but rarely wear eye makeup these days except for some eyeliner.

How do you make the Gayle Hayman work with makeup, Ellie? I found it rolled off, but maybe because I used it under the aye also?

How do you make the Gayle Hayman work with makeup, Ellie? I found it rolled off, but maybe because I used it under the eye also?

I hardly wear make-up anymore, SB, so can't comment on that, sorry. But when I'm layering skincare, I usually pat or press the stuff onto my skin, and I find I don't get any roll-off.

Hope this helps.

They do work, but are very fiddly to put on until you're used to it. The main problem initially, apart from faddling about to make sure that they were in the correct position, was that they stuck to the tweezers. I found that the Mally shadow sticks are OK to put on afterwards, but powdered shadows weren't.

I hardly wear make-up anymore, SB, so can't comment on that, sorry. But when I'm layering skincare, I usually pat or press the stuff onto my skin, and I find I don't get any roll-off.

Hope this helps.

Ok, thanks. Does the gel go on after or before moisturiser?

Latest posts

Back