Love Gardening TSV 24/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awwww, how boring, however maybe just as well as the coffers are empty. Definitely don't need this.

CC

Wolf 4 x 4 Pressure Washer with Sky Reacher Lance & Accessories
Item Number: 517627
QVC Price £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £9.95

The 4 x 4 Pressure Washer from Wolf features a Sky Reach lance, a half-litre Snow Foam formula with wax, and many more attachments and accessories. With swivel wheels to easily move into any position you prefer, this Wolf pressure washer is a must-have for all of your car and outdoor cleaning needs.

Power source: mains electrical 3-pin plug
Cord length: 5m (16’4”)
Wattage: 2,000W
Weight: 10kg

What’s in the box?

1 x 4 x 4 Pressure Washer
1 x high pressure lance
1 x Vario nozzle
1 x turbo nozzle
1 x angled nozzle
1 x car and window cleaning brush
1 x patio cleaner
1 x Snow Foam sprayer attachment
1 x Snow Foam with wax (500ml)

Delivered directly from Wolf: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland and islands

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517627

£20 for asters you could grow very easily from seed for 49p. QVC is not VFM for gardening

Just watched on garden show Craig with a rose in hand putting his head on M Perrys shoulder dear god behave please Craig i have just had my breakfast:mysmilie_17:

Love Michael Perry, he's always mucking about and making cheeky comments. Not interested in the pressure washer but what gets me when they demo these is that I never hear them point out that you need to have somewhere for all that water to go like an outside drain. If you just left it you'll have a lake on your patio and the dirt will just settle back down. You need to sweep the water and dirt away down the drain or you're wasting your time or just transferring the dirt from one place to another.

CC

Michael Perry is gay so maybe Craig's in with a chance - although Craig seems to like Tommy Cross a bit more. I'm not keen on Michael Perry. I'm not sure why he always has his ankles showing - and he doesn't seem to give out any good gardening tips.

Just watched on garden show Craig with a rose in hand putting his head on M Perrys shoulder dear god behave please Craig i have just had my breakfast:mysmilie_17:

Didn’t see this but I find Craig so cringeworthy, never watch him.

Michael Perry is a vast improvement on Richard Jackson, as for Craig thinking he stands a chance, in the words of QVC, he might want to think again.

An improvement on Richard Jackson isn't saying much, really. Most things would be an improvement on that gnome.

Latest posts

Back