There will be two options in the TSV and here is photo of one of them

View attachment 16957

300ml Firey Pink Pepper Handwash
300ml Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Firey Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Rhubarb and Rose Handwash

Fab find Sazza, nice one! :heart:

Can't wait too see pics/info on both sets....

There will be two options in the TSV and here is photo of one of them

View attachment 16957

300ml Firey Pink Pepper Handwash
300ml Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Firey Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Rhubarb and Rose Handwash

Wonder if Firey PP is very different to PP - or if it's just a re name? I don't think it needs any more fire - not my fave anyway - but set looks nice - will it tie in with Mother's Day?

Also, what's Davana Blossom like anyone? Donna - where aaaare youuuuuu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab find Sazza, nice one! :heart:

Can't wait too see pics/info on both sets....

Wonder if Firey PP is very different to PP - or if it's just a re name? I don't think it needs any more fire - not my fave anyway - but set looks nice - will it tie in with Mother's Day?

Also, what's Davana Blossom like anyone? Donna - where aaaare youuuuuu?

It is just the name that has changed, a few changed recently.

Can't really justify it as my stash cupboard is bursting with MB as I ordered from their own website at Christmas as well as TSVs. Will I live long enough to get through all that shower gel?? I'm getting quite good at sitting on my hands.

CC

I'm in the same boat, CC!. I have all of these in the stash! I shall not get this option but may go for the other one of course...... I am surprised the Rose one is in it as they had a full bottle and a Christmas bauble in the last one I got.

I am currently using Samphire and am decidedly underwhelmed as I can barely smell it, most unusually for me with MB, whereas the Mulberry handwash I am using is almost overpowering.

my granddaughter of eight loves the Rose Absolute its her birthday soon she will love that

Just been clearing out my beauty cupboard and chucked away loads of half used bottles of liz earle, molton brown, skin sense, various shampoos, all things that I tried and didn't like or didn't work for me. Had I sent all that back I would probably have got a good couple of hundred pounds back. Maybe that's my lightbulb moment - if I've got some in the cupboard then I don't need more just because it's on offer. Undoubtedly there will be more offers when I'm down to my last drop. I feel like I'm just spending money for the sake of it these days.

CC

Just been clearing out my beauty cupboard and chucked away loads of half used bottles of liz earle, molton brown, skin sense, various shampoos, all things that I tried and didn't like or didn't work for me. Had I sent all that back I would probably have got a good couple of hundred pounds back. Maybe that's my lightbulb moment - if I've got some in the cupboard then I don't need more just because it's on offer. Undoubtedly there will be more offers when I'm down to my last drop. I feel like I'm just spending money for the sake of it these days.

CC

Quick find something to fill the empty space with
Then you’ve no space for more new beauty goodies
:giggle:

Can't really justify it as my stash cupboard is bursting with MB as I ordered from their own website at Christmas as well as TSVs. Will I live long enough to get through all that shower gel?? I'm getting quite good at sitting on my hands.

CC

That's the problem with the TSVs, there is an over abundance of shower gels, you couldn't possibly get through them all if you buy a couple of TSVs a year. I recently bought the Australian Bodycare TSV, but that was for my sons. I definitely will not buy this, not remotely tempted, way way way too much shower gel/hand wash. I will however buy the SBC TSV as there is only one shower gel, one skin gel, one hand/foot lotion and shampoo and conditioner, and I will use it all. Trying to be a bit more sensible with my QVC shopping after about 15 years of being silly and throwing loads of stuff away. I try not to actually watch QVC any more and just come here to see what's coming up, I have definitely improved :mysmilie_59:

I took all my stash out of the wardrobe last year and I am still using it all up. its a total waste of my money to keep buying beauty stuff that I can't live long enough to use up. when you haul out the litres of shower gels, and litres of body lotion, and litres of moisturiser and litres of face oil, and litres of perfume its time to stop wasting money. what I really cant use because I don't like it anymore I sell on eBay.

Latest posts

Back