Molton Brown TSV 09/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have demoted the Samphire body wash to a hand wash after another boring shower . I am longing to see the second.option in the TSV. Jemma suggested citrus and unisex on her instagram.

I have demoted the Samphire body wash to a hand wash after another boring shower . I am longing to see the second.option in the TSV. Jemma suggested citrus and unisex on her instagram.

Totally with you on this - I love marine/ozonic smells and think MB missed a trick with this one...but I know others on this forum love it :)

Fingers crossed for the second citrus/unisex option - I don't especially like Davana and Rosa Absolute gives me a headache.

Dolls clothes. The Americans go crazy for them and you don't get bored making them because they are so quick to do. Helps out with the QVC invoices :mysmilie_17:

Oh wow! Do you design them yourself or buy little patterns? You sell on ebay I'm guessing?

Totally with you on this - I love marine/ozonic smells and think MB missed a trick with this one...but I know others on this forum love it :)

Fingers crossed for the second citrus/unisex option - I don't especially like Davana and Rosa Absolute gives me a headache.

I will be going for the citrus/unisex option with ginseng, coco & sandalwood, lemon& mandarin handwash, bushukan & orange/bergamot minis

I didn't get much perfume from the Coco and Sandalwood handcream. I remember liking Ginseng years ago. I think I shall have to check them out in the MB shop first. I was hoping it would be Orange and Vetiver - hoping it might replace Japanese Orange in my affections - which I had already put on my shopping list for tomorrow to check out (not to buy!).

I don't like Coco and Sandalwood, to me it smells faintly of cat pee, so my money is safe (if I had any left after wasting it on frivolity).

CC

I didn't get much perfume from the Coco and Sandalwood handcream. I remember liking Ginseng years ago. I think I shall have to check them out in the MB shop first. I was hoping it would be Orange and Vetiver - hoping it might replace Japanese Orange in my affections - which I had already put on my shopping list for tomorrow to check out (not to buy!).

didnt they put gingsing in the last sale? cause it was discontinued or something

Oh yes, you may well be right. I haven't seen it online for ages. So no chance of finding it instore then!

Male/Unisex Option

300ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash
300ml Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash
300ml Suma Ginseng Body Wash

100ml Coco & Sandalwood Hand Wash
100ml Bushukan Body Wash

Here is photo

MB.jpg

Well I'm just back from trip to Kingston and smelling extravaganza in MB. I am devastated to report I shan't be buying!!! I couldn't really smell the Coco one at all so think it would be a bit of a waste. Also, I am not that keen on Davana so the floral one is out too. I'm really fed up!

I was also shocked to learn that Templetree is being discontinued!! She had to repeat it before I could believe what I was hearing. Perhaps it is too strong for current tastes, but then they still have that awful purple one. Get rid of that!!!! I did get a sample of the new Suede Orris so all was not in vain. She told me it could replace Templetree; well yea, at about a fifth of the strength! (NOt that I'm angry!) But I would agree the underlying family scent could be the same, distant cousins if not twins.

I'm going to watch some telly now to get over my disappointment. I do love the MB TSV!

I'm such a hopeless addict. I'm already weakening in my decision not to but the unisex one.

Well I'm just back from trip to Kingston and smelling extravaganza in MB. I am devastated to report I shan't be buying!!! I couldn't really smell the Coco one at all so think it would be a bit of a waste. Also, I am not that keen on Davana so the floral one is out too. I'm really fed up!

I was also shocked to learn that Templetree is being discontinued!! She had to repeat it before I could believe what I was hearing. Perhaps it is too strong for current tastes, but then they still have that awful purple one. Get rid of that!!!! I did get a sample of the new Suede Orris so all was not in vain. She told me it could replace Templetree; well yea, at about a fifth of the strength! (NOt that I'm angry!) But I would agree the underlying family scent could be the same, distant cousins if not twins.

I'm going to watch some telly now to get over my disappointment. I do love the MB TSV!

I'm such a hopeless addict. I'm already weakening in my decision not to but the unisex one.

They're getting rid of all the ones I love - Japanese Orange was my fave and Templetree was second, I also HATE Ylang Ylang, it's so insipid - I'm devastated!!!!

Likewise, I'm not going to buy either option, so it's saved me a few quid at least :(

Are brands lowering the strength of fragrance they put into their products do you think? I no longer buy any Yankee as the last lot of tarts I bought smelled of very little when before the scent was very strong. Some of the MB products are a little weak in scent as well compared to before and I've been buying for a long time so I should know. I usually cave in for MB TSVs but not this time.

CC

What constitutes an interesting shower, Mazza?

I'm prone to headaches, T, how bad is the TR? For context, the Elemis Frangipani is bad for me. Tends to be strong smells that get me. Samsara & Armitage (?) would also be bad, but no one ever wears them, thankfully?

Latest posts

Back