Denim and Co - what the heck

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Caught a couple of the Denim and Co shows today. What has happened to them. Now I'm a grandma and some of the pieces they have had on today were awful and I wouldnt be seen dead in them. Glen was singing the praises of a cardy type thing they had on earlier and it was like a piece of rag for £34. Then out comes a hideous dress that had enormous flowers all over it.

Sorry but Glen talks a load of tosh. There was a fleecy type top on there and he said it would be ideal if you were in hospital and didnt want to sit about in your pyjamas. Perhaps we should all buy one just in case we have to go into hospital.

I really cant take Glen seriously sometimes

It wasn’t great when it was Casual and Co and the name change hasn’t improved it.

I bought a maxi dress and there was about 6 inches of difference around the hem (not the style just bad workmanship) and a top which was a lovely pattern but was like a balloon. I liked the material and pattern and got a local dressmaker to reshape it and wore it a lot on holidays. You really shouldn’t have to do that.

Caught a couple of the Denim and Co shows today. What has happened to them. Now I'm a grandma and some of the pieces they have had on today were awful and I wouldnt be seen dead in them. Glen was singing the praises of a cardy type thing they had on earlier and it was like a piece of rag for £34. Then out comes a hideous dress that had enormous flowers all over it.

Sorry but Glen talks a load of tosh. There was a fleecy type top on there and he said it would be ideal if you were in hospital and didnt want to sit about in your pyjamas. Perhaps we should all buy one just in case we have to go into hospital.

I really cant take Glen seriously sometimes

He said a blouse had darting at the bust - whatever that means. I think Denim & Co and Centigrade are QVC's budget lines.

I always think the worst part of a poorly made blouse is the bust darts, that’s where it really show up.

It’s the first thing I look at and if it doesn’t pass inspection I don’t look any further.

Latest posts

Back