Awful Lulu Guinness guest/

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
My goodness her twee voice and deference to LG really get on my tits! I realise they're not aimed at me or my demographic but I just cannot see what people like about LG's overpriced kitschy designs. It's nearly always pouty lips or a "kooky cat" and they are just piss-dull! It always makes me laugh how these divas tend to get some carbon copy version of themselves to peddle their wares on the telly. I'm wondering how long it will be before the miserable Kelly Hoppen does this too. We'll see a slightly younger version of her, akin to Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction, with sour voice and all the charisma of a frozen turkey getting not very excited over 3 shades of grey, and one "rich tea biscuit" shade of beige throw with a honeycomb weave and a cheap crescent moon vase. I wonder if Peony's Julie will find a similar hand-clasping, gnasher-flashing understudy?

My goodness her twee voice and deference to LG really get on my tits! I realise they're not aimed at me or my demographic but I just cannot see what people like about LG's overpriced kitschy designs. It's nearly always pouty lips or a "kooky cat" and they are just piss-dull! It always makes me laugh how these divas tend to get some carbon copy version of themselves to peddle their wares on the telly. I'm wondering how long it will be before the miserable Kelly Hoppen does this too. We'll see a slightly younger version of her, akin to Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction, with sour voice and all the charisma of a frozen turkey getting not very excited over 3 shades of grey, and one "rich tea biscuit" shade of beige throw with a honeycomb weave and a cheap crescent moon vase. I wonder if Peony's Julie will find a similar hand-clasping, gnasher-flashing understudy?

Candice Marie from Nuts in May for KH!

I know what you mean Julius - about the kitchy designs of late. Years ago in the early days of LG I bought more than one of her designs, they are well made and classy/chic, and are brought out when I want to look 'put together' - not walking the dog. Like most top ranges LG has sold her soul to the QVC brand, but we still have to pay top dollar for a slightly inferior product to what would be found in the showroom.

All the 'made for QVC' products from LG have a distinctly cheaper lining, - similar to Kipling who have inferior interiors on their QVC only items.

Love LG bags, in fact they are the only ones I own. I do prefer Nicola Hoare (although I think she got married so name change) to present the bags. LG is just pure quality, I don't own a lot of top class stuff but I do like her bags.

CC

Latest posts

Back