Marc Fisher Footwear TSV 25/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks. Didn't bother with last year's similar TSV but will definitely be purchasing this time.

I love nice shoes but my feet never fit in them. Birkenstocks were perfect for me but not very dressy unfortunately.

CC

Marc Fisher Parso Peep Toe Sandal
Item Number: 175475
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.97
P&P £3.95

These stylish, contemporary sandals from Marc Fisher feature an open toe and back design, suede uppers with on-trend laser cut detailing, plus stacked heels and an adjustable buckle fastening for the perfect fit. Fashionable and so versatile, these gorgeous heels will make a great addition to your shoe collection.

Wear with anything - with a padded insole for added comfort and a classic design, you really can wear these for any occasion and for years to come. Team with jeans or leggings for everyday wear or dress them up with pretty skirts and dresses.

Take your pick - choose from five gorgeous colours, including on-trend Metallic or Tan, plus neutrals Blush or Taupe or simply go for classic Black.

Adjustable buckle fastening with hidden elastic
Outer: leather, manmade; inner and sole: manmade
Heel height: 7cm (2.8")

Colour options:

Metallic
Tan
Blush
Taupe
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175475

Never seen the point in this style of footwear, not particularly attractive or feminine. A shoe boot with peep toes ?? why ? Not for me, if my toes are on display its when I like to get a tanned foot in sandals, or in a normal peep toe shoe or evening wear.

I`ve seen a number of similar shoes to these but I should imagine the top bit digs in around the ankle when walking or sitting, especially if the wearer has thickish ankles. They don`t look comfortable and some people are commenting the bit above the toes might cause rubbing or blistering.
All in all not a style I`d personally go for.

Each to their own, wouldn’t do for everyone to like and wear the same, or we’d all be in a uniform.
For me I couldn’t wear, but then wouldn’t choose to either as they don’t appeal, especially as they don’t sit with me as a sandal.

Marks have a very similar pair and I have a 20% off voucher.

The one plus with Q is that they do shoes in a range of colours whereas shops tend to be 1 colourway only to 2 if very lucky.

Ideal World are doing very similar today for £27.99 plus fiver postage.

Yep I saw that this morning too CC and thought exactly the same thing, I suppose if you are a shoe expert you can tell the difference, but for someone like me they are close enough and massively cheaper so if I wanted that sort of thing I would definitely pay the Ideal World price and get the comfy sandals.

Latest posts

Back