Beauty Loves with Julep TSV 6/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As an extremely old person who remembers the song well, I think he was looking at her TWO LIPS!

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! For years I thought he said "tulip" ahahahahaahahahhahahahaahahaha! Always thought it was a strange lyric!

I thought Catherine looked over made up and her hair is too dark - a touch of Morticia Adams. I don’t blame her for experimenting, she’s young, but I don’t think she’s found her style yet. On the other hand I think she has found her “fashion” style, she looks nice in her dresses (IMO).

She looked quite nice in the monochrome outfit she had on the other week.

I thought Catherine looked over made up and her hair is too dark - a touch of Morticia Adams. I don’t blame her for experimenting, she’s young, but I don’t think she’s found her style yet. On the other hand I think she has found her “fashion” style, she looks nice in her dresses (IMO).

It's hard to keep up with Catherine's experimental style. I used to like her dark Louise Brooks bob that she had about 10 years ago. I thought it really suited her. I think the dark hair suits her, but the extremely long, heavy tresses are perhaps too much of a good thing. The eye makeup last night managed to make her eyes look smaller than they actually are. She seemed very pleased and happy with how she looked, so good for her. It certainly wasn't as bad as Ali Young's smokey eye look from a British male makeup artist's range - memorably described by someone on this forum as reminiscent of McDonalds' Hamburglar character. That comment and how much it made me laugh was what made me decide to take the plunge and join the forum.

Ivory is too yellow for me I should have snapped up the linen which was my first thought before it sold out.
Not keeping the set for me the items don’t do it shade wise blusher tried on hand it’s too copper rather than a pink I prefer.
The lippy is a gloopy gloss that when on and out with hair down it will get stuck to.
The eye shadow was perhaps a keeper matches my eyes and easy to slap and rub on. Though I don’t bother with eye makeup other than mascara, so doesn’t make me keep the whole set or reorder.
The eye pencil was soft going on but not a fine a line made and not applied as even as would have liked too.
Sadly a return would be interested in an eBay sale of a linen foundation if I spot a unused one.

Mine came today too. I went for porcelain cos it looked pink, my thinking being if it's way too pale I can use as an u/eye concealer? Could you do that? I've not opened mine yet, waiting 'till Mr B out of the way. .... I'm a bit wary of opening it now I've read this - It may ruin my already fragile mood if it's not what I wanted - you sound underwhelmed..... :(

Sisterbliss oh no so so sorry
Do please don’t let me put you off your lovely little play when your left alone.
It was my Mr DG that took a look at me with just the foundation and said it looked slightly too yellow.
Think he clearly recalled me going out in the garden whilst he was garden with a tarte foundation on from in a TSV which I looked jaundiced.
:mysmilie_19:

Her shoulders were bare,
and I tried not to stare,
when I looked at her tulip!

Sisterbliss oh no so so sorry
Do please don’t let me put you off your lovely little play when your left alone.
It was my Mr DG that took a look at me with just the foundation and said it looked slightly too yellow.
Think he clearly recalled me going out in the garden whilst he was garden with a tarte foundation on from in a TSV which I looked jaundiced.

XOXOXO

Could you use yours as an u/eye concealer, or maybe put some liquid bronzer in it?

Don't give up until you've put on blush etc....but I do know that feeling when you see the colour & it's just 'Oh feck' & you know it'll end badly......
May wait 'till tomorrow when Mr B is out with the dog.

XOXOXO

Could you use yours as an u/eye concealer, or maybe put some liquid bronzer in it?

Don't give up until you've put on blush etc....but I do know that feeling when you see the colour & it's just 'Oh feck' & you know it'll end badly......
May wait 'till tomorrow when Mr B is out with the dog.

Nah to be honest it’s just got to be right to quickly slap on, don’t have the strength for much messing when I manage to go out.
Do hope things go down much better for yourself :mysmilie_50:

Got mine today - ordered cashmere, but it’s too orange, need something lighter
Ordered it for an easy holiday makeup.
Blusher is ok, Eyeshadow is good and so so is eye pencil.
Will have a bit more of a play before I decide to keep , send back or exchange for different colour foundation.
Initial reviews on qvc are good.

Got mine today - ordered cashmere, but it’s too orange, need something lighter
Ordered it for an easy holiday makeup.
Blusher is ok, Eyeshadow is good and so so is eye pencil.
Will have a bit more of a play before I decide to keep , send back or exchange for different colour foundation.
Initial reviews on qvc are good.

Oh heck no no so sorry, too orange that’s not a good look having an oompa loompa coloured face
If I’m honest I don’t think the lady owner seemed too sure about presenting on the skin tones kept checking notes and at one point said a certain shade which totally contradicted what was said before.

Oh heck no no so sorry, too orange that’s not a good look having an oompa loompa coloured face
If I’m honest I don’t think the lady owner seemed too sure about presenting on the skin tones kept checking notes and at one point said a certain shade which totally contradicted what was said before.

You noticed that too then....If she actually 'created' the range she'd know....sold out?

I am loving it!

Not worn make up for ages (been poorly) and just fancied new STUFF! :mysmilie_50:

I am the palest of the pale (with added pale thrown in) and now suffering with anaemia. Even the GP greets me with "Ooooo you do look pale" now...….

Ordered Alabaster and its perfect.

Quick and easy to apply and makes me look slightly less ghostly (or possibly slightly less ghastly) :mysmilie_17:

If you're feeling poorly a few little changes can help give you a lift; hope you soon feel as good as you look Sally!

Latest posts

Back