Richard Jackson and Michael Perry.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
These two must be well known in England, but before joining QVC all those years ago, I had never heard of Richard Jackson. I do, however, love the gardening shows. Fast Forward and we have since last year the presence of Michael Perry, once again until his appearance on Q I'd never heard of him or read anything of his.

I now wonder since we see a lot of him and he has his own shows, is this the future full time gardening replacement for Richard Jackson, who presumably will retire on his millions - he has a superb house, not quite on the same level as that other man I can't stand Alan Titchmarsh whose house is the proverbial country mansion with suitably grand gardens - aye there's money in muck right enough.

Just a thought to put out there, are we seeing a slowing up of RJ?

These two must be well known in England, but before joining QVC all those years ago, I had never heard of Richard Jackson. I do, however, love the gardening shows. Fast Forward and we have since last year the presence of Michael Perry, once again until his appearance on Q I'd never heard of him or read anything of his.

I now wonder since we see a lot of him and he has his own shows, is this the future full time gardening replacement for Richard Jackson, who presumably will retire on his millions - he has a superb house, not quite on the same level as that other man I can't stand Alan Titchmarsh whose house is the proverbial country mansion with suitably grand gardens - aye there's money in muck right enough.

Just a thought to put out there, are we seeing a slowing up of RJ?

Doubt it he will still need to increase his millions he seems to be selling bedding plants etc under his name now, i cant help feeling M Perry is ill at ease when he has to stand there watching some of the stuff J Gauntlet sells QVC must pay him well because it looked like he had a great job traveling the world sourcing new plants for T&M

I have said many times before in the past, that I think QVC pays it's presenters extremely well. I know some of the presenters have partners, therefore 2 incomes, which makes a huge difference, but the way I look at it is, if you are willing to travel on a motorway 3 to 4 hours before getting to the studio, then you have to be well paid, and they all have lovely cars thank you very much, which we are probably paying for oh, and don't forget the lovely far off holidays, with day to day living, it all adds up to having a very good income.

I just wish it showed in their presentation skills, having said that, I like shopping on Q for some things, and I also have favourite presenters.

Latest posts

Back