Peony Flowers TSV 28/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just don't really get false flowers. Kind of misses the point of flowers imo. Plus they gather dust....

I like some peony flowers but recently I am trying to grow pot Orchids which adore. they are cheap to buy and there are loads of info on getting them to flower longer etc. at some point I will sell some of my peony fakes.

Peony Roses & Greenery in Vase with Scent Stick in Gift Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709165

Auto-Delivery Peony Roses & Greenery in Vase with Scent Stick in Gift Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.709750

QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £0.00

These beautifully lifelike stems of faux pink and white roses from Peony are arranged in a tall glass vase, and finished with green ferns and foliage that are set with still water resin, and accompanied by a Fresh Flowers Scent Stick to add fragrance to the arrangement. Complete with a gift bag, these delightful faux roses and Scent Stick would make a gorgeous Mother's Day gift for that special lady in your life, or will brighten up your own home decor for years to come.

A treat for the senses - thanks to the Fresh Flowers Scent Stick included in this set, you can make your arrangement even more life-like by teaming the two together, creating a sensorial display for any room in your home.

Flowers without the fuss - with this gorgeous arrangement, choose the beauty of real flowers without wilting and watering. The pretty blooms will stay looking perfectly arranged and fresh for years to come, making it a low-maintenance yet beautiful addition to your home.

Floral freedom - as the greenery stems are the only ones set within the vase, you can make your own arrangement by adding new faux flowers or even the real thing to match the season, your mood or even your home décor.

Impressive quality - because they are so lifelike, Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their excellence.

Inspired blooms - as with all Peony flowers, this beautiful collection is inspired by the Ruckley estate in Shropshire. With such beautiful blooms as the model, you can be safe in the knowledge that your faux arrangement epitomises premium plants at their best.

Change with the seasons - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive a new arrangement every 90 days, with deliveries in May, August and November. You'll receive a beautifully lifelike bouquet of flowers to add to your vase in time for each new season; peonies and wisteria in May, lilies and astrantia in August, and cymbidium orchids with gold fern in November just in time for winter. Plus each drop also comes with a 25ml room fragrance spray, and all are available at a fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x roses, ferns and foliage in a glass vase (h x w): 25cm x 13cm x 13cm (9.8" x 5.1" x 5.1")
1 x Fresh Flowers Scent Stick
1 x Peony branded gift bag with tag

May Auto Delivery option contains:

1 x bouquet of peonies and wisteria
1 x Peony Blush Room Spray (25ml) - blended with natural floral oils to capture the fragrance of real flowers

August Auto Delivery option contains:

1 x bouquet of lilies and astrantia
1 x Casablanca Lily Room Spray (25ml) - blended with natural floral oils to capture the fragrance of real flowers

November Auto Delivery option contains:

1 x bouquet of cymbidium orchid and gold foliage
1 x Moonlight Gardens Room Spray (25ml) - blended with natural floral oils to capture the fragrance of real flowers

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery to UK mainland only (including Northern Ireland and excluding Highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

They say the Peony range has the seal of approval from the RHS, whilst that may well be true, and they fooled Titchmouth - go figure, I still think they are so over-rated, and am tired of Q touting them all the time - for me, nothing special at all.
You can't beat the look and smell of real - every time. I'm one of those people who cannot live without flowers in the house, out of season garden wise, I buy nice bunches from M and S, they last 2 weeks.

They’re showing a bunch of magnolias with a vase at the mo. To my eye the flowers look nothing like the magnolia I have in my garden, which has thick waxy petals with a golden centre. The Peony versions look more like Japanese anemones to me, thinner papery petals. I’m not impressed for £60. Could buy a couple of good magnolias for my garden with that.

Is it my imagination or is Julia Flaaaaars even more affected than before, even smiley Craigey seems a bit overawed with his nervous giggles. She hasn’t shut up yet.

I expect Craig has got one of eerything Julia Flaaaaars is showing, his abode must be a little over crowded.

I just don't really get false flowers. Kind of misses the point of flowers imo. Plus they gather dust....

Exactly/ The whole point of flaaahs is to showcase their fleeting, transient beauty before they wither up and die - as does everything. I suppose it's an affordable way of having a floral display on your beautiful granite worktop in the central island of your lovely QVC-style kitchen, another in the dining room, another in the sitting room, bathroom and utility room.

They’re showing a bunch of magnolias with a vase at the mo. To my eye the flowers look nothing like the magnolia I have in my garden, which has thick waxy petals with a golden centre. The Peony versions look more like Japanese anemones to me, thinner papery petals. I’m not impressed for £60. Could buy a couple of good magnolias for my garden with that.

Don’t think you’d cut magnolias to put into vase, plus I thought you’d just want them to grow in the garden.

Did anyone go for the TSV? I kept looking at it on and off but weakened at 2am this morning when I saw the auto-delivery was still available at the TSV price. I quite fancy the lilies in the August drop; having a cat I can't have real ones (poisonous pollen) but wish they'd offered fewer pink flowers.

I generally prefer Bloom and Sia for faux flowers and haven't bought Peony for a long time. Will report back when they arrive.

I`m waiting to see this tsv in a windowsill near me. Someone in the next road is obviously a peony and QVC fan because whenever there`s a tsv it always ends up on their front room windowsill.
I dislike faux flowers but to each their own and it obviously keeps whoever owns the house mentioned above very happy.

Exactly/ The whole point of flaaahs is to showcase their fleeting, transient beauty before they wither up and die - as does everything. I suppose it's an affordable way of having a floral display on your beautiful granite worktop in the central island of your lovely QVC-style kitchen, another in the dining room, another in the sitting room, bathroom and utility room.

Don't forget the console table in the hall Julius. Actually, what IS a console table? Is it what my gran used to call the phone table in the days when your phone was plugged into the wall and was in the hall?

CC

CC ... Yep !

I cant take my eyes off that Julie woman when she presents. She does wear some lovely dresses, though ridiculously short, but I HATE the way she hunches up her shoulders and holds her hands like a begging bunny. For God's sake she's a middle aged woman not a ****** girly 18 year old.

Sainsbury's actually have some equally realistically stems of faux flaaaaars for a fraction of the price. Shove them in a vase with a few bits of real greenery and you get the same effect for very little.

CC ... Yep !

I cant take my eyes off that Julie woman when she presents. She does wear some lovely dresses, though ridiculously short, but I HATE the way she hunches up her shoulders and holds her hands like a begging bunny. For God's sake she's a middle aged woman not a ****** girly 18 year old.

Sainsbury's actually have some equally realistically stems of faux flaaaaars for a fraction of the price. Shove them in a vase with a few bits of real greenery and you get the same effect for very little.

I haven’t been in Sainsbury’s for sometime but when I did they did do some very nice various arrangements/plants in different vessels.

Latest posts

Back