Ideas for a facial cleanser please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

people like them but if you have burned really good candles that cost say £50.00 you will be able to tell the difference with a £3 candle. I dont hate the aldi ones I just would not buy them again.

I’ve had Yankee Candle but didn’t like them, every time I burned them they went black, tunnelling and the jar filled with soot, the Aldi candles have never done that. The Christmas set I bought for £3.99 with six votives and two holders was absolutely gorgeous, the smell filled the room so I’ll be sticking with my Aldi candies. but as with anything, it’s each to their own. :mysmilie_3:

Is the caviar cream any good, M? Do you know what the actives are?

Ingredients for the caviar day cream are as follows
Aqua , Glycerin , Octocrylene , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Ethylhexyl Salicylate , Sucrose Polystearate , Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane , Methylpropanediol , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid , Panthenol , Dimethicone , Maltodextrin , Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract , Caviar Extract, Sodium Acrylate, Butylene Glycol , Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Coenochloris Signiensis Extract, Propylene Glycol , Acetyl Hexapeptide-51 Amide, Lecithin , Tetrasodium Edta , Sodium Hydroxide , Citric Acid , Parfum , Linalool , Benzyl Alcohol , Limonene , Benzyl Salicylate , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Phenethyl Alcohol , Geraniol , Phenoxyethanol , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Potassium Sorbate

here`s a link to a post about the cream
https://incidecoder.com/products/lacura-lacura-caviar-illumination-day-cream

I used the foot cream last night on hands and one knee (to see if there is any difference); the hands improved and I have a one younger knee, I'm very impressed and shall be in Aldi tomorrow to get more. I suspect it has some kind of acid in it, the way it works with a tingle it reminds me of Alpha H. Thank you for the recommendation Vienna it's a fantastic cream! I may try it on my face next.

an interesting review on the Aldi candles def worth the pricehttps://www.redonline.co.uk/interiors/editors_choice/a526648/we-put-the-3-99-aldi-candle-to-the-test/

Is the caviar cream any good, M? Do you know what the actives are?
Just seen your post SB, I haven't used the Caviar cream but there was a lot of raving about it when it first came out so much so that people were unable to get it in stores because other people were buying loads to sell on ebay.

As I'm new to Aldi I'd like some advice if I may. How often do they repeat the offers? I went there yesterday to get some more heel cream and couldn't find it anywhere! I noticed that they moved some stock around and I've checked it over a few times, or it may have sold out. The cream is very good for the cuticles too. I got a 'jo malone' candle called Blackberry Bay and I think it smells divine even I haven't burnt it yet.

As I'm new to Aldi I'd like some advice if I may. How often do they repeat the offers? I went there yesterday to get some more heel cream and couldn't find it anywhere! I noticed that they moved some stock around and I've checked it over a few times, or it may have sold out. The cream is very good for the cuticles too. I got a 'jo malone' candle called Blackberry Bay and I think it smells divine even I haven't burnt it yet.

it will be even better when you burn it good candles like a good perfume has many different fragrance layers. lucky you!

it will be even better when you burn it good candles like a good perfume has many different fragrance layers. lucky you!
I was going to burn it and now saving it for a present but it won't be going anywhere it's staying in my flat. It's quite a large size too, for me anyway, I didn't expect so much for £3.99, and it looks elegant too. I think some of these candles are available online inclusive of the Blackberry Bay No2.

I popped into Aldi’s earlier for a bag of frozen mango chunks (breakfast smoothies) and guess what I found ? Their own brand of hot cloth cleanser. £3.99. Packed in a pale green box looking fairly similar to LE’s Cleanse & Polish. Been looking for it for several weeks.

Can’t wait for bedtime so I can clean my viz !

I popped into Aldi’s earlier for a bag of frozen mango chunks (breakfast smoothies) and guess what I found ? Their own brand of hot cloth cleanser. £3.99. Packed in a pale green box looking fairly similar to LE’s Cleanse & Polish. Been looking for it for several weeks.

Can’t wait for bedtime so I can clean my viz !
I saw it yesterday too but I'm not a fan of C&P so bought the charcoal cleanser, not sure I like it.. I think Aldi accepts used returns, I saw Aldi's comments on candles reviews, they were happy to refund used candles.
As of yesterday the beauty offers are C&P, Pixi tonic - alike, glycolic pads, scrub, Midnight eye cream, foundation, concealer and the hand cream. My store didn't have the foundation but I wasn't interested anyway.

I saw it yesterday too but I'm not a fan of C&P so bought the charcoal cleanser, not sure I like it.. I think Aldi accepts used returns, I saw Aldi's comments on candles reviews, they were happy to refund used candles.
As of yesterday the beauty offers are C&P, Pixi tonic - alike, glycolic pads, Midnight eye cream, foundation, concealer and the hand cream. My store didn't have the foundation but I wasn't interested anyway.

Yes Aldi accept used returns, even opened food if you’re not happy they’ll refund you for anything no problem. They’ve got these if you’re interested, I’m popping in later to see if they’ve got any in my store. https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-glycolic-pads-60-pack/p/083394277516100

Funnily enough there`s an article about Jo Malone in today`s DM.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ti-million-business-biggest-mistake-life.html

I prefer Jo Malone to Jo Loves. Tried Jo Loves in the shop and own some of Jo Malone.

Yes Aldi accept used returns, even opened food if you’re not happy they’ll refund you for anything no problem. They’ve got these if you’re interested, I’m popping in later to see if they’ve got any in my store. https://www.aldi.co.uk/lacura-glycolic-pads-60-pack/p/083394277516100

Thanks shopperholic I have tons of Liquid Gold at the moment that I'm trying to use up.

As of yesterday the beauty offers are C&P, Pixi tonic - alike, glycolic pads, scrub, Midnight eye cream, foundation, concealer and the hand cream. My store didn't have the foundation but I wasn't interested anyway.

I think I need to give someone a little shopping list for me or try to get up to having a look myself very soon

Latest posts

Back