Ideas for a facial cleanser please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks good to me. Squaline is a humble but V good ingredient. I'd buy if I wasn't weighed down with zillions of cleansers.

Same here have loads of cleansers in the stash, current favourite being Loccitane Precious Foam.

UPDATE TUES 26/3

I’m looking for a good quality cleanser suitable for 63 year old dry & mildly sensitive. I don’t wear a lot of foundation and I’m happy with the eye make up remover I’ve got (cheapie but it suits my contact lenses).

I’m happy to try a QVC ‘premium’ brand using the MBG.
Thanks

I managed to find Aldi’s hot cloth cleansing cream (£3.99) and started using it last week. I love it - lovely smell similar to Cleanse & Polish and very rich. Removes my make up and most importantly doesn’t leave my face tight and shiny. I also bought their Lacura facial serum (£6 I think) and that also suits my skin. I will buy their day and night creams next, to ‘pop on’ over the serum. I’m hoping to see an improvement within a month.

I watched the 6pm LE hour yesterday, they had 3 models sitting at a table/stand, all repeatedly washing their faces with C&P. Yes, 3 models all sitting in a row.

By the last 15 mins of the show, the model in the centre had a very red sore looking face. Not a good selling point on live tv.

I switched off before they got to the perfume demo, they would have all been sitting there spraying non stop.....we can't smell it!!!!

Anyone try the Optimum Phytocalm Bedtime Cleansing Balm by Superdrug. its sublime and its on special offer atm £4 plus change. its 75g tub. wow. the smell and the texture and the way your skin feels after. then I put on the Decleor night balm in lavender iris and the Superdrug night cream. well!

I haven’t been into Superdrug for years, wasn’t aware they had their own skincare range. I must “pop” in next time I go to the DHS.

Lidl have 'perfume' testers and I tried one or two, can't say I was very impressed. It would be interesting to try the Aldi ones but as far as I can tell they don't do testers

I bought some lidl perfumes of Chanel perfumes. ok at first but its the law of diminishing returns I'm afraid. no more Lidl perfume dupes for me. but even l'occitane and Liz earl perfumes don't last long or even smell that great anymore. I am selling all my stash and will invest in some good stuff. less but better!

I like C&P but tried the Aldi one which has been in store recently & was impressed, it worked well bit stronger smell then the LE but for the price vs LE I bought another.

I like C&P but tried the Aldi one which has been in store recently & was impressed, it worked well bit stronger smell then the LE but for the price vs LE I bought another.

Look at the back of the C&P SF, I was surprised to see that the “natural” product by Liz Earle actually had more chemicals than the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser. I think Aldi knock spots off most places for most things now.

I watched the 6pm LE hour yesterday, they had 3 models sitting at a table/stand, all repeatedly washing their faces with C&P. Yes, 3 models all sitting in a row.

By the last 15 mins of the show, the model in the centre had a very red sore looking face. Not a good selling point on live tv.

I switched off before they got to the perfume demo, they would have all been sitting there spraying non stop.....we can't smell it!!!!

Ex Q model Tania used to have red raw looking skin after Decleor overload.

When the camera pans to the row of models a second too soon they look so bored and fed up then suddenly spring to life.

Latest posts

Back