Dyson TSV 02/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is there a Dyson cordless TSV due soon??

Hello everyone. Sorry newbie so not too sure how things work! Wondering if those in the know have any idea if there is a Dyson cordless TSV due in the near future? The V10 version.

Thanks for any info!

Anj x

Thank you so much SUPERCOOLWILLOW! How soon before can we know what it will be? Again,thank you.

Hi Anj and welcome to the forum! I don't have anything useful to add about Dyson though! :mysmilie_3:

Thanks for the welcone Akimbo and Lemonpop! Guessing not many Dyson fans here then! ���� although I think the V10 is actually supposed to be good. Who knows! ��

A very warm welcome Anj nice to have you on board
Most of us you’ll find are a helpful friendly bunch please don’t worry about asking anything, someone nice will be around to help you out anytime.

Thanks for the welcone Akimbo and Lemonpop! Guessing not many Dyson fans here then! ���� although I think the V10 is actually supposed to be good. Who knows! ��

my sister has the V10. she also has a rumba and the V6. she cleaned the whole house with both. them with the V10. the V10 still found loads of dirt. its a winner. a wee bit heavy but apparently the motor is built to last 15 years. if I was in the market for the a cleaner I would get it. but then I love Dyson

Hi Anj and welcome.
I have the Dyson V8 and am really happy with it. Recently the battery started to die very quickly, so I phoned Dyson who sent a replacement battery as it was less than 2 years old and still under warranty. So excellent customer service from Dyson.
I would look around for a good deal as often there are offers on, or join a catalogue to get 20% off 1st order ! That’s how I got mine !

Thank you Boffy and Tinkywinky150! The newer versions are meant to be far better than the original versions. I’ll wait and see what the TSV might be. X

I decided to take the plunge and buy a V10 (not from QVC) and I have to say, it is a very impressive piece of kit.

I thought I'd do the "Dyson challenge" and hoover up with my upright corded Hoover vacuum first, and then followed by the Dyson. It's amazing how much the Dyson sucked up even though I had used my corded vac.

It seemed topick up really fine dust, probably that had been well trodden in and pushed through the carpet. But it sucked it all up no problem. I have trouble with mobility, and am effectively one handed now, and the upright was getting too clumsy for me to use.

The Dyson is a little bit on the heavy side if you use it to go around the corners of the ceiling etc, but otherwise it really is very nice to use. Sure, it cost a fortune, but I did have an older Hoover cordless and there is no comparison really. Just my tuppence worth, and I know it is a considered purchase and so not for everybody :)

Reading comments with interest here. Just gone once round my small livingroom with my corded Dyson DC33 and I now need a rest and a strong cup of tea - it is REALLY heavy. But I had a cordless Dyson before and I really didn't rate it. Money back guarantee though, could try a new one and see.

CC

I have the same Henry vacuum cleaner from when I was a child. It's still working and does a great job.

I bought myself the V10 a couple of weeks ago, (not from Q) and agree with Retrovertigo's post above.

It's really good, and I already had a Dyson cylinder one to compare it to.

Latest posts

Back