Dyson TSV 02/03/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not too bad a price if you are unsure, and want to spread the cost. But yes, I am sure it has been cheaper. I swear I only paid £299 for mine, but I'd have to double check.

I was wary, because some people love the fan, and some don't rate it at all. But I genuinely use it every single day. I have problems sleeping because of the medication that I'm on, and get really warm at night - even during the winter. I have the Dyson on a small table next to the bed, and it cools me nicely, without having that annoying fan buzzing noise. Then if I'm doing stuff and want the flat quickly warming up, it does an amazing job of quickly heating a room. My ceilings are really high and the central heating takes about an hour to warm a room. The Dyson warms it up in less than 5 minutes.

its ok looks nice I have the white with the silver is it worth £300 not sure. its good at heating and cooling but you could get the same effect far cheaper. but I am an ardent Dyson fan

Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Quiet Bladeless Tower Fan with Timer
Item Number 804130
QVC Price £396.00
TSV Price £309.00
P&P: £0.00

With an ability to heat or cool its surroundings to the precise degree, the innovative Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Fan Heater features a sleek design, a long-range jet focus control, an energy-saving sleep timer, plus it's been specifically engineered to sit quietly in the background. Forget about visible heating elements or fast-spinning blades being an eyesore and potential hazard, tailor the temperature in your home for maximum comfort with this intelligent device.

Total peace of mind - this innovative model maintains a temperature below dust burning point, so you can say goodbye to worrying burning smells.

Air Multiplier technology - air is drawn in at the base of the machine and amplified to create long-range heat projection for warmth and high-velocity air to cool you down. The intelligent thermostat maintains your target temperature, with 10 speed options in both heating and cooling modes, working quickly and evenly to make you comfortable.

A peaceful slumber - the built-in sleep timer means you can set the fan to go off after you have gone to sleep, saving energy and providing peace of mind.

Precise control - the Jet focus control means that not only can you set your preferred temperature to the exact degree, you can select Focussed Mode for concentrated and direct airflow, or Diffused Mode for a wider area, ideal for warming or cooling larger spaces.

Handy remote control - the AM09 comes with a remote control that can be used to turn the machine on and off and to adjust oscillation, temperature and airflow power. It’s curved and magnetized so it stores neatly on top of the machine too.

Sturdy with touch-tilt control - the fan heater pivots on its own centre of gravity, staying put without clamping and automatically switching off if it tips over. It tilts 10 degrees from upright in both directions, so you can direct airflow exactly where you want it around the room.

Two year guarantee: Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.

Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post- complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

What’s in the box?
AM09 Hot Cool fan heater
Remote control
Operations manual

https://www.qvcuk.com/Dyson-AM09-Hot-&-Cool-Quiet-Bladeless-Tower-Fan-with-Timer.product.804130.html

It's on now with Alison Keenan who looks very nice in her summery red print dress. Quite how she can feign any interest in this vacuum cleaner I do not know. I mean how many vacuum cleaners do people need? QVC touts so many vacuums they could quite easily rename the channel "TVC" - The Vacuum Channel - ("Suckers are our bread 'n' butter"). Watch it for too long and one ends up with another vacuum - where one's brain used to be.I'm not interested in lining the pockets of Mr Dyson for his overpriced contraptions.

AK looks lovely in that dress. I am not in the market for any more Dysons. I have a Hoover Breeze at my caravan that was a fraction of the price of my upright Dyson and does just as good a job (it's a Dyson copy, all the same features). Talking of price, is it just me or have some items that are on the triple easy pay had their prices put up (to compensate?)

CC

Maybe I have put the mockers on Summer, but I have ordered mine...

Latest posts

Back