Liddle, liddle, liddle.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Couldn’t watch the main QVC channel with Kathy so switched over to style. Not for long though! Glen and Micael drove me mad. Wear this with a liddle......or a liddle......

Couldn’t watch the main QVC channel with Kathy so switched over to style. Not for long though! Glen and Micael drove me mad. Wear this with a liddle......or a liddle......

The clothes would probably be better if they were to come from Lidl.

"Every liddle helps."

Especially when GC says “ a liddle pant”. Is he talking about a pair of thong knickers ?

I keeep finding more and more things to irritate me. First it was Jilly with her thirdy, fordy pounds now I’ve noticed Chloe doing it. It may not bother most people but unfortunately it does me.

I keeep finding more and more things to irritate me. First it was Jilly with her thirdy, fordy pounds now I’ve noticed Chloe doing it. It may not bother most people but unfortunately it does me.

It annoys me too. My job required me to speak to clients in formal situations, make presentations and speak publicly on occasion. My employer arranged various training sessions for anyone in a customer facing job and
we were assessed on our “communication skills” and remunerated or not.

QVC urgently need to address their presenters’ communication skills. It’s not rocket science.

Alex Kramer is fast becoming the most irritating presenter.

FFS why do they have to let us know every article of clothing something can be worn with.

A particular necklace can be worn with...... a high neck pullover... next breath.....a maxi dress....next breath a crisp white shirt and on it goes mentioning every article of clothing, ever month of the year, every special day (flogging Valentine and Mother’s Day to death) for each and every item on the show.

All this with “yes absolutely “ before and after every sentence.

Alex Kramer is fast becoming the most irritating presenter.

FFS why do they have to let us know every article of clothing something can be worn with.

A particular necklace can be worn with...... a high neck pullover... next breath.....a maxi dress....next breath a crisp white shirt and on it goes mentioning every article of clothing, ever month of the year, every special day (flogging Valentine and Mother’s Day to death) for each and every item on the show.

All this with “yes absolutely “ before and after every sentence.

New month, new sales targets.......

I just want them to give the exact details of the item.

I don’t need to be told I can wear it to ..... BBQ ..garden party (WTF)... by the pool...

I have been dressing myself for decades and have the mental ability to know that a fur coat isn’t for sitting by the pool.

Just show us the stuff and give measurements and shut the **** up with the rest of the crap.

Really p’d off tonight only wanted to watch one show in months and having to listen to childish screeching.

Rant over (sorry)

I wish they'd shut up about Valentine's day and Mother's Day, every single item is suitable, especially if it's pink or red. Then it'll be Easter and then May Day and then first day of Spring then all those garden parties and barbecues and popping round to friends for evenings sitting on the patio with your solar lights and fountains, then Trick or Treat and then, yayyyyyyyyy, Christmas again.

:mysmilie_51:

So true giving styling trips all the time I recall once would be ages ago now, there was some form of comment read out from a viewer. Who was saying they were poorly sighted and the person was full of praise for the presenter on at the time. Saying how this presenter always fully explained the items which made it really helpful to see what was being sold.

So true giving styling trips all the time I recall once would be ages ago now, there was some form of comment read out from a viewer. Who was saying they were poorly sighted and the person was full of praise for the presenter on at the time. Saying how this presenter always fully explained the items which made it really helpful to see what was being sold.

Fair enough but there’s a limit beyond which it’s just annoying and so random as to be useless. Julia Roberts is good at describing the style, cut and the hang/drape of a garment which I find useful.

If they brought back the tape measure as well as being helpful it would be one way of reducing the time wasted on iPads/holidays/children/grandchildren.

However it would show the inaccuracies of the measurements on the web and what would chuntley do if she had to add 2 simple figures together. Makes you wonder how she became a near professional builder without having mixed up cm and inches and working out how many bricks were needed. Load of who shot John.

Latest posts

Back