Liddle, liddle, liddle......... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

So true giving styling trips all the time I recall once would be ages ago now, there was some form of comment read out from a viewer. Who was saying they were poorly sighted and the person was full of praise for the presenter on at the time. Saying how this presenter always fully explained the items which made it really helpful to see what was being sold.

Thanks ERICS MUM thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    So true giving styling trips all the time I recall once would be ages ago now, there was some form of comment read out from a viewer. Who was saying they were poorly sighted and the person was full of praise for the presenter on at the time. Saying how this presenter always fully explained the items which made it really helpful to see what was being sold.
    Fair enough but there’s a limit beyond which it’s just annoying and so random as to be useless. Julia Roberts is good at describing the style, cut and the hang/drape of a garment which I find useful.
    Likes SisterBliss, Evie , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If they brought back the tape measure as well as being helpful it would be one way of reducing the time wasted on iPads/holidays/children/grandchildren.

However it would show the inaccuracies of the measurements on the web and what would chuntley do if she had to add 2 simple figures together. Makes you wonder how she became a near professional builder without having mixed up cm and inches and working out how many bricks were needed. Load of who shot John.