Alison Cork TSV 6/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Alison Cork and a lot of her “stuff” but find it quite expensive. I admit that I don’t like to spend a lot on decorative home accessories, I find some nice bits and bobs on the high st. They won’t last for years but I change my decor every few years anyway.

I like some of her items as well, I've got a nice throw and a pair of (bad taste) pheasants that sit on my mantelpiece. I am, however, in the process of major de-cluttering so if it isn't anything useful and usable then I won't be buying.

CC

I bought that faux fur throw of hers in the pink and absolutely love it - a really high quality item

Mine was the long haired one with the peacock colour at the roots. I saw it for £12 with no P&P and when I tried to buy it the website kept adding on £5.95 P&P. Phoned customer services who must have checked the on air showing and I did get it free postage. Bit of a bargain. The things I have bought have been very good quality.

CC

I bought one of her throws that look "feathery" (the pale one)- it turned up at a reduced price a while after it had been a TSV, though not quite as low as £12! Then I bought a second one (teal based) very cheap from ebay as my cat adopted the first one as his own.

I really like the look of that pink throw/bedspread but Mr Akimbo isn't that in touch with his feminine side! We splashed out on this duvet set when we moved house as the bedroom has kind of pale coffee gloss wardrobes and I wanted to steer away from beige or taupe. Expensive but lovely quality, washes well and easy to iron and looks fabulous. If it every gets reduced I'd buy more without hesitation. The matching runner is reduced HERE - it's a deeper shade that it appears in the video; I'm tempted to buy the grey for the guest room. It's a shame the furniture doesn't get great reviews.

Completely forgot I also bought the pre-lit twig Xmas tree and the matching branch curtain and love them both - still have the branch curtain in the hall, rolled up and stuck in a vase as they suggested - not sure if this is a sad admission, but it really cheers me up when it's switched on!

Aarrgh! I bought that tree too! We moved on Dec 19th so I thought this would be our instant Xmas display if we couldn't face doing the whole tree with lights and baubles. I'm ordering considerably less since we moved (I know it doesn't sound like it) mainly because only the Hermes chap who delivers large items like the TSV rug* can find the house! The small parcel Hermes chap keeps updating items as "delayed due to address access". For the first time our postie is delivering faster than Hermes!

*ps I'm very pleased with the rug!

ooh they sound interesting, thanks for the heads up - it will give me more time to try to talk myself out of buying!

here it is

Alison-Cork-bedspread-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back