Alison Cork TSV 6/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Cork Matte Satin Quilted Bedspread
Item Number: 808300
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £0.00

This elegant bedspread by Alison Cork features a curve and circle Art Deco-inspired quilted pattern and comes in a matte satin finish, as well as a choice of five chic colours. Elevate your bedroom look with this stylish piece that will instantly add a glamorous finishing touch to any style of decor.

Trans-seasonal styling - with its lightweight fill, this soft quilted bedspread adds a layer of warmth without being too heavy, making it ideal for transitioning your bedding as we move through the seasons.

Choose your shade - in a choice of three trend-led colours (Blush, Teal or Ochre) and two neutral tones (Grey and Stone), there's an option to suit any bedroom or decorating style.

Colour options:

Grey
Teal
Stone
Blush
Ochre

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Bedspread (l x w): 260cm x 250cm (102.4" x 98.4")
Matte satin binding width: 10mm

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808300

Oooooh, that's a bit on the high price side considering I paid the same (or less) for a Kelly Hoppen bedspread when it was a TSV, which was in fact one of the best things I've bought from QVC.

CC

Oooooh, that's a bit on the high price side considering I paid the same (or less) for a Kelly Hoppen bedspread when it was a TSV, which was in fact one of the best things I've bought from QVC.

CC

persoanlly i think its a good price & i was acutally expecting it to be more along the lines of the previius kelly hoppen ones which were dearer

Clearly QVC and guests believe their audience are seriously lacking in the bedding department. There's nearly as much on air now as the varying designs of angel wings in the jewellery department !!! and that's saying something.

I predicted some months ago that Amanda Holden would bring out a fashion range, and yep, she has. Give it a bit longer and there'll be a bedding range fronted by her, like Holly Moneybags !

Clearly QVC and guests believe their audience are seriously lacking in the bedding department. There's nearly as much on air now as the varying designs of angel wings in the jewellery department !!! and that's saying something.

I predicted some months ago that Amanda Holden would bring out a fashion range, and yep, she has. Give it a bit longer and there'll be a bedding range fronted by her, like Holly Moneybags !

Outrageous that AH is blatantly copying what HW is doing in fashion and everything else. Talk about jumping on the bandwagon.

I think the TSV is a bit shiny for my liking although I did quite like the yellow one but not enough to buy it. I really don't need bedding.

CC

I quite like the tsv, and think the price isn't bad, but it would be rather big for a single bed, so I am safe...but I wouldn't mind lights for my bush...:mysmilie_17:

One size is daft. How could it fit both a single and a superking? If it's too small it looks like it and if it's too big it looks ridiculous.

CC

Tempted by the mink one but I just bought a furry throw on Groupon for a tenner so do I really need another? Probably, as the dog will probably nab the furry one.

CC

Latest posts

Back