Gatineau Throat Gel - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used a few bits and bobs from the M&S Formula range including eye creams, and rather like the range. Never the neck cream though!

I remember Andrew saying about putting moisturiser over the neck gel but assumed that was just a sales ruse. I mean he never said it in all the many previous years so I ignored that. I only have one more tube to go then I think I have a Judith Williams one in the stash and not sure what else, if any. If I run out I may try the M&S one. They did have a little pot of Prai in their Advent calendar so I still have that.

Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dame Fondacox View Post
    The throat gel, the gommage and the melatogenine mask are the only Gatineau products I still use. Fortunately I have a supersize one from last summer to start on when my current regular size runs out. I can just imagine Andrew's pitch about how they've 'taken one of our finest, most loved, proven time and again products, and made it 10 times better'!
    Like they did with the floracil. Twice. Before bringing the old one back.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just realised I have used the M&S Formula neck cream as it's on the spreadsheet still as an acceptable item! If I thought it was crap I would have made a note so I didn't buy it again.
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I've just realised I have used the M&S Formula neck cream as it's on the spreadsheet still as an acceptable item! If I thought it was crap I would have made a note so I didn't buy it again.
    Gosh I’m envious of you with a spreadsheet system for making notes on your beauty products.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be fooled, these are not extensive notes! They say "No More". That's all.
    Likes llloyd liked this post