Abi Cleeve ! - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Abi Cleeve !

Post Thanks / Like

I think she is the worst possibly advert for their own product. She is sadly blessed with an 'old' face, so no amount of lotions and potions are going to 'do it' for her. I suggest a course of Caci treatments - for a long time. Her dress sense is in need of a rethink too.

Post Thanks / Like

I groaned when I saw she had the beauty pick of the month, because it meant she would be on every 5 minutes day after day.
    Her skin looks as dry as the Sahara, certainly no advert for 'her' range.

Reminds me of when I was browsing the EL counter in Debenhams a while ago. The assistant came over recommending the latest wonder product, she has worked on that counter for years, her skin looked so parched and dull, I said no thank you and walked away.

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t like her and am not interested in her products but at least we can say she hasn’t had work done/botoxed all the time proclaiming her 16 year old face is all natural helped by Time bomb or similar.

With he4 there is no doubt that it isn’t a miracle product.
    Likes ERICS MUM , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    I have very sensitive skin on my face, the rest isnít too bad, and canít even be near anything perfumed so would the Decleor be suitable for me (I always stay away when I hear smells attached to products)?

I do use the Decleor gradual glow which I love but I have to be really careful and make sure my hand are well scrubbed afterwards in case I touch my face.
    I'm like you with scented facial products - with the added fact of being allergic in something in the glow lotion

I'd be interested to find out about the balms and oils, too.
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes saw her this morning with the grinning fawning Craig.Don’t like the woman even from the Ultrasun days, ‘I want you to’, ‘I have formulated’ I, I ,I She does it ALL herself as if.
    Likes Evie , Dream Girl , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have very sensitive skin on my face, the rest isnít too bad, and canít even be near anything perfumed so would the Decleor be suitable for me (I always stay away when I hear smells attached to products)?

I do use the Decleor gradual glow which I love but I have to be really careful and make sure my hand are well scrubbed afterwards in case I touch my face.

I have just been able to use essential oils. I used to react to them all my life. maybe my skin was oily but sensitive but now its dryer Decleor is nice for me. depends on what your skin is sensitive to. if its dry and sensitive essential oils may not be for you but you never know until you try

Post Thanks / Like

I am a delicate flower lati and their products gave me a massive migraine.

Post Thanks / Like

I think if even touching your face after gradual glow gives you a reaction, then the rest of Decleor is likely too do that also.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I think if even touching your face after gradual glow gives you a reaction, then the rest of Decleor is likely too do that also.
    Andrew Bagley brings me out in a bad reaction.

Post Thanks / Like

Bagely by Nature and his Bagely face