Kim Mendelson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
She's on with Pipa Gordon touting a (perfectly decent but overpriced) jumpsuit. What a pair! Her voice is so....odd... words fail me. Such an odd sound and intonation! I can't stand it! She's just said if you're going on a cruise you could wear it to the Captain's table! I don't think so, Kim!

What a gushing, syrup fountain of a voice! She sounds like an American version of Cath Huntley - but worse.

I really like her voice - Ok it's her TV voice but I like it. I dislike Claire's the most & Kathy's blithering. Kim's voice is less bad than other Canadian accents & also Denis's.

I really like her voice - Ok it's her TV voice but I like it. I dislike Claire's the most & Kathy's blithering. Kim's voice is less bad than other Canadian accents & also Denis's.

It's not the worst voice - it's just very....marshmallowy. Can't stand Tweaked Denis (yes I've taken the apostrophe out). Kathy Tayler is a bumblebee.

I want to put an end to this 'Captain's Table' fallacy. I have been on 10 Cunard cruises spanning a period of 10 years, and neither I nor anyone I have met has EVER been invited to the Captains Table.

I rather suspect that those who only occupy 'standard' suits - ie inside/outside/balcony do not qualify. Which means that those who are invited inhabit the most expensive suits/cabins on board ship.

Conclusion: that if they are paying the sort of money to pay for the added luxury, then they are in an income bracket who do not buy their fashion from ****** QVC !!!! therefore Kim/Nina Lennard/Anttony/Renee/Michelle need not be under any illusion that their cheap polyester will grace any evening reception on board ship ! so these two a penny presenters need to do their homework and research the facts before putting anyone under false illlusions.

Rant over,

I want to put an end to this 'Captain's Table' fallacy. I have been on 10 Cunard cruises spanning a period of 10 years, and neither I nor anyone I have met has EVER been invited to the Captains Table.

I rather suspect that those who only occupy 'standard' suits - ie inside/outside/balcony do not qualify. Which means that those who are invited inhabit the most expensive suits/cabins on board ship.

Conclusion: that if they are paying the sort of money to pay for the added luxury, then they are in an income bracket who do not buy their fashion from ****** QVC !!!! therefore Kim/Nina Lennard/Anttony/Renee/Michelle need not be under any illusion that their cheap polyester will grace any evening reception on board ship ! so these two a penny presenters need to do their homework and research the facts before putting anyone under false illlusions.

Rant over,

I'd imagine that if you were invited to the the Captain's Table you'd wear something darn site better than a second-rate jumpsuit.

I'd imagine that if you were invited to the the Captain's Table you'd wear something darn site better than a second-rate jumpsuit.

Honestly ? It would be sequins and more sequins dahhhling. More is more with me. And before anyone says it, NO it wouldn't be Quacker Factory or Artscape !!

Kim’s does know her stuff and much better than any Q guest I’ve seen, plus she has never bothered me.
Though today I was actually for once was flabbergasted in that she said to knot a belt at the back to make it smaller and went on to demo it. It isn’t in this video were she says and knots it but is the belt in question.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Kim-&-Co-Elas...&-Gunmetal-Buckle.product.160484.html?sc=IROA

She's on with Pipa Gordon touting a (perfectly decent but overpriced) jumpsuit. What a pair! Her voice is so....odd... words fail me. Such an odd sound and intonation! I can't stand it! She's just said if you're going on a cruise you could wear it to the Captain's table! I don't think so, Kim!

This Captain’s table must be huge to accommodate all these ever cruising QVC viewers and the poor chap would need sunglasses to blur the mix of colours and patterns on their polyester one size fits all, with no fade of the pattern on stretch, outfits.

Clearly SOMEONE is buying all the 'stretch cover' prints she's flogging. Kim knows her stuff - and her market. I hope with her plain jumpsuits, that she is starting to ditch some of the godawful prints, but somehow I doubt it.

She's OK, her products are not the worst and her product knowledge is good, however she makes me feel like I'm being drowned in maple syrup.

Good old Kimmy was wittering on about walking the dog in one of her jumpsuits? Really? Where on earth does she walk her dog because round here you are often ankle deep in mud and cow manure - not a good look with your stretchy jumpsuit stuffed into your wellies.

CC

Latest posts

Back