Kim Mendelson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Mendelson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kim Mendelson

She's on with Pipa Gordon touting a (perfectly decent but overpriced) jumpsuit. What a pair! Her voice is so....odd... words fail me. Such an odd sound and intonation! I can't stand it! She's just said if you're going on a cruise you could wear it to the Captain's table! I don't think so, Kim!

Post Thanks / Like

What a gushing, syrup fountain of a voice! She sounds like an American version of Cath Huntley - but worse.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

She is Canadian.

And the only one who comes on QVC and knows every measurement of all her clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    She is Canadian.

And the only one who comes on QVC and knows every measurement of all her clothes.
    And every item number.

Post Thanks / Like

Listening to her voice is like being enveloped in a giant marshmallow.

Post Thanks / Like

She has amazing product knowledge unlike many of the guests.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I really like her voice - Ok it's her TV voice but I like it. I dislike Claire's the most & Kathy's blithering. Kim's voice is less bad than other Canadian accents & also Denis's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I really like her voice - Ok it's her TV voice but I like it. I dislike Claire's the most & Kathy's blithering. Kim's voice is less bad than other Canadian accents & also Denis's.
    It's not the worst voice - it's just very....marshmallowy. Can't stand Tweaked Denis (yes I've taken the apostrophe out). Kathy Tayler is a bumblebee.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

I want to put an end to this 'Captain's Table' fallacy. I have been on 10 Cunard cruises spanning a period of 10 years, and neither I nor anyone I have met has EVER been invited to the Captains Table.

I rather suspect that those who only occupy 'standard' suits - ie inside/outside/balcony do not qualify. Which means that those who are invited inhabit the most expensive suits/cabins on board ship.

Conclusion: that if they are paying the sort of money to pay for the added luxury, then they are in an income bracket who do not buy their fashion from bloody QVC !!!! therefore Kim/Nina Lennard/Anttony/Renee/Michelle need not be under any illusion that their cheap polyester will grace any evening reception on board ship ! so these two a penny presenters need to do their homework and research the facts before putting anyone under false illlusions.

Rant over,
    Likes puffin48, ERICS MUM , MrMarple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    I want to put an end to this 'Captain's Table' fallacy. I have been on 10 Cunard cruises spanning a period of 10 years, and neither I nor anyone I have met has EVER been invited to the Captains Table.

I rather suspect that those who only occupy 'standard' suits - ie inside/outside/balcony do not qualify. Which means that those who are invited inhabit the most expensive suits/cabins on board ship.

Conclusion: that if they are paying the sort of money to pay for the added luxury, then they are in an income bracket who do not buy their fashion from bloody QVC !!!! therefore Kim/Nina Lennard/Anttony/Renee/Michelle need not be under any illusion that their cheap polyester will grace any evening reception on board ship ! so these two a penny presenters need to do their homework and research the facts before putting anyone under false illlusions.

Rant over,
    I'd imagine that if you were invited to the the Captain's Table you'd wear something darn site better than a second-rate jumpsuit.
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post