And the prize for screeching for an hour without drawing breath goes to......

Post Thanks / Like

Default And the prize for screeching for an hour without drawing breath goes to......

Alex Kramer.

Dear lord the combination of AK and Anna from LR is doing my head in. One on their own might just be tolerable but together they are like banshees. Pipa has certainly passed the crown for screeching on to Alex.

It is a 2 hour show and I think Del Boy might be doing the second hour and it is soooo bad Iím actually looking forward to the dulcet tones of DF .
    Likes alter ego , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    Alex Kramer.

Dear lord the combination of AK and Anna from LR is doing my head in. One on their own might just be tolerable but together they are like banshees. Pipa has certainly passed the crown for screeching on to Alex.

It is a 2 hour show and I think Del Boy might be doing the second hour and it is soooo bad I’m actually looking forward to the dulcet tones of DF .
    Don't like that LR guest and her twee voice. Her semi-demi-wemi precious stones are borin and overpriced.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Eilidh screeches, Anne Dawson also, Pipa definitely, Alison Keenan, in fact most of them. Maybe shrieking or squawking is a better description, if it's too loud it goes off.

CC
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They are so hyper trying to sell, sell sell probably have someone screaming in their earpiece.I like Nikki from LR although my buying has dryed up because the prices have hiked up these days.I am kicking myself as I didn’t buy in the sale on the LR website.At least there were some new items to look at I watch Q very little these days as I have seen it all before.

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a quick look and I don't think Claire Sutton has took a breath for ten minutes, I'm this close calling the Paramedics, instead I'm calling the husband to pass the remote, and over the channel goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Just had a quick look and I don't think Claire Sutton has took a breath for ten minutes, I'm this close calling the Paramedics, instead I'm calling the husband to pass the remote, and over the channel goes.
    It's in such sharp contrast to the generally calm and professional presenters on Q US, who mostly seem to allow guests to say their piece too - I mean why is that ethos not being applied to Q UK, surely the consumers can't be that different?

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    It's in such sharp contrast to the generally calm and professional presenters on Q US, who mostly seem to allow guests to say their piece too - I mean why is that ethos not being applied to Q UK, surely the consumers can't be that different?
    I've no idea, it's awful to watch and yet it's allowed. Yes you're right, the American presenters just take it calm and slow, it's about the product not them, but here, it's the other way around.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't watch her. I don't like any of the latest batch of new presenters - they're all too much the same, very loud but with little personality.
    Thanks loveallthingsitalian thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It’s particularly annoying when its the first show in many a week that you have actualled tuned (what a quaint old term!) to see.
    Likes alter ego liked this post