Wynne Layers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?

I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.

The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?

I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.

they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows

Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch.. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch.. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

It's Marla's CHEAPER range. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! GOING CHEAP!

Her usual garb sells for extraordinarily high prices!

they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
Shes too busy to come over and see how many silly Beggars are falling for the spiel for this over priced range of clothing. I bet she’s laughing all the way to the bank.

That guest is a PITA. Marla this, Marla that. Perhaps they are mother & daughter ?

I don’t rate MW styling is sometimes OK but I have doubts with the fabrics, cut & fit.Plus the price points are way too high.The Layers range is meant to do just that so you need 2/3 pieces to wear at once, hiking up the cost even more.The Marla this, Marla that, Marla loves presenter is nauseating.

I don’t rate MW styling is sometimes OK but I have doubts with the fabrics, cut & fit.Plus the price points are way too high.The Layers range is meant to do just that so you need 2/3 pieces to wear at once, hiking up the cost even more.The Marla this, Marla that, Marla loves presenter is nauseating.

Surely you don’t mean ‘stunning’ Melissa?? The woman wants stunning with a heavy object across her temples- she’s trying so hard to be posh it’s ridiculous!!

Last edited:
Surely you don’t mean ‘stunning’ Melissa?? The woman wants stunning with a heavy object across her temples- she’s trying so hard to be posh it’s ridiculous!!

QVC is all about middle-class women with twee voices - Nikki (LR), Julie (Peony Flaaahs), Suzy Adams (NN) - (I quite like her voice actually) Claire Bimbette Sutton, Lulu Guinness Guest and so on. The only people with relatively normal accents are Anne Dorrington and Jill Gauntlett both of whom I'm warming to a little more. I like Jan Springer, too. She has a really nice manner and a dry sense of humour. I also like June from Frank Usher. She's like a character from The Golden Girls and seems like a nice lady.

QVC is all about middle-class women with twee voices - Nikki (LR), Julie (Peony Flaaahs), Suzy Adams (NN) - (I quite like her voice actually) Claire Bimbette Sutton, Lulu Guinness Guest and so on. The only people with relatively normal accents are Anne Dorrington and Jill Gauntlett both of whom I'm warming to a little more. I like Jan Springer, too. She has a really nice manner and a dry sense of humour. I also like June from Frank Usher. She's like a character from The Golden Girls and seems like a nice lady.

I must be in the minority in that I quite like Claire Sutton. At least she has intelligence and doesn’t have a portfolio of cliches like ‘jump to those phones’and ‘It’s busy out there ‘ ( JF) ‘click it through ‘AY’, ‘coming up on the way’ and ‘which is great ‘ (CE) I really like the Marla Wynne shows which is a shame because I really can’t abide watching Melissa...

I can’t stand Claire Sutton’S voice and expressions but the thing that annoys me most about this woman is her speech and referring to her “mummy”, adults do not ref to their mothers that way. Grow up Claire.

Which one is Melissa?

I didn't call my mum "mummy" when I was child, never mind now. You can call your mum what you want in your own life but it sounds a bit pretentious (IMO) to be wittering on about your mummy on TV when you are a grown up woman with teenage kids. As for "stunning" Melissa, why don't those in the gallery tell her she has said the word ten times in one sentence?

I can't agree with Julius on Anne Dorrington, I cannot watch her or listen to her for more than one nano second without wanting to smash the telly, so I turn it off.

CC

Latest posts

Back