Wynne Layers




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wynne Layers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Wynne Layers

    The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?



    I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?

    I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.
    they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
    Likes Julius liked this post
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
    Of course.
    Likes Susie Wusie , boffy liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Marla looks like Myra Desmond from Prisoner: Cell Block H

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch..

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch..
    It's Marla's CHEAPER range. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! GOING CHEAP!

    Her usual garb sells for extraordinarily high prices!

  8. Flower
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    1,567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
    Shes too busy to come over and see how many silly Beggars are falling for the spiel for this over priced range of clothing. I bet she’s laughing all the way to the bank.
    Likes SisterBliss, Silver Fox , Tarketta liked this post
     

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That guest is a PITA. Marla this, Marla that. Perhaps they are mother & daughter ?

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Our House
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have seen loads of MW returns in birchwood, fabric is always pilled, not a good look.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post
     

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like some of it and I like the colours but even the so called "cheap" items aren't that cheap.

    CC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •