Wynne Layers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wynne Layers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wynne Layers

The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?

I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    The guest has just said that Wynne Layers is a "cheaper range." Oh dear - don't think that'll have gone down well behind the scenes! Then she said a top is made of "buttery soft viscose." Why would anyone want anything resembling butter on their body?

I'm sick on them putting Marla on a pedestal. I wish they'd bring Marla on directly and have her present things herself. Then we'd be able to judge her ethics.
    they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
    Likes Julius liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    they have always said this is a cheaper & more affordable version of her range & they do bring marla on but shes a very busy lady so cant always come over for these shows
    Of course.
    Likes Susie Wusie , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Marla looks like Myra Desmond from Prisoner: Cell Block H

Post Thanks / Like

Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    Oops and I never knew Wynne Layers was Marla Wynne. I thought it was some anonymous "designer" shows how much QVC I watch..
    It's Marla's CHEAPER range. CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! GOING CHEAP!

Her usual garb sells for extraordinarily high prices!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    Shes too busy to come over and see how many silly Beggars are falling for the spiel for this over priced range of clothing. I bet she’s laughing all the way to the bank.
    Likes SisterBliss, Silver Fox , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That guest is a PITA. Marla this, Marla that. Perhaps they are mother & daughter ?

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen loads of MW returns in birchwood, fabric is always pilled, not a good look.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like some of it and I like the colours but even the so called "cheap" items aren't that cheap.

CC