Wynne Layers - Page 2





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Wynne Layers

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,161
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don’t rate MW styling is sometimes OK but I have doubts with the fabrics, cut & fit.Plus the price points are way too high.The Layers range is meant to do just that so you need 2/3 pieces to wear at once, hiking up the cost even more.The Marla this, Marla that, Marla loves presenter is nauseating.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post
     

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    I don’t rate MW styling is sometimes OK but I have doubts with the fabrics, cut & fit.Plus the price points are way too high.The Layers range is meant to do just that so you need 2/3 pieces to wear at once, hiking up the cost even more.The Marla this, Marla that, Marla loves presenter is nauseating.
    Surely you don’t mean ‘stunning’ Melissa?? The woman wants stunning with a heavy object across her temples- she’s trying so hard to be posh it’s ridiculous!!

    Last edited by Samsmum1; 11-02-2019 at 08:22 PM.
    Likes Silver Fox liked this post
     

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samsmum1 View Post
    Surely you don’t mean ‘stunning’ Melissa?? The woman wants stunning with a heavy object across her temples- she’s trying so hard to be posh it’s ridiculous!!
    QVC is all about middle-class women with twee voices - Nikki (LR), Julie (Peony Flaaahs), Suzy Adams (NN) - (I quite like her voice actually) Claire Bimbette Sutton, Lulu Guinness Guest and so on. The only people with relatively normal accents are Anne Dorrington and Jill Gauntlett both of whom I'm warming to a little more. I like Jan Springer, too. She has a really nice manner and a dry sense of humour. I also like June from Frank Usher. She's like a character from The Golden Girls and seems like a nice lady.
     

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius View Post
    QVC is all about middle-class women with twee voices - Nikki (LR), Julie (Peony Flaaahs), Suzy Adams (NN) - (I quite like her voice actually) Claire Bimbette Sutton, Lulu Guinness Guest and so on. The only people with relatively normal accents are Anne Dorrington and Jill Gauntlett both of whom I'm warming to a little more. I like Jan Springer, too. She has a really nice manner and a dry sense of humour. I also like June from Frank Usher. She's like a character from The Golden Girls and seems like a nice lady.
    I must be in the minority in that I quite like Claire Sutton. At least she has intelligence and doesn’t have a portfolio of cliches like ‘jump to those phones’and ‘It’s busy out there ‘ ( JF) ‘click it through ‘AY’, ‘coming up on the way’ and ‘which is great ‘ (CE) I really like the Marla Wynne shows which is a shame because I really can’t abide watching Melissa...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Ayrshire
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I can’t stand Claire Sutton’S voice and expressions but the thing that annoys me most about this woman is her speech and referring to her “mummy”, adults do not ref to their mothers that way. Grow up Claire.

    Which one is Melissa?
    Likes Susie Wusie , candycane liked this post
     

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I didn't call my mum "mummy" when I was child, never mind now. You can call your mum what you want in your own life but it sounds a bit pretentious (IMO) to be wittering on about your mummy on TV when you are a grown up woman with teenage kids. As for "stunning" Melissa, why don't those in the gallery tell her she has said the word ten times in one sentence?

    I can't agree with Julius on Anne Dorrington, I cannot watch her or listen to her for more than one nano second without wanting to smash the telly, so I turn it off.

    CC
     

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Ayrshire
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Likewise on Anne Dorrington.
    Likes candycane liked this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •