Lola Rose TSV 10/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV will come in seven options Snowflake Obsidian, White Seashell, Papaya Quartzite, Green Turquoise Magnesite, Sugar Rose Quartzite, Mahogany Obsidian and Blue Turquoise Magnesite.

Ms Twee Voice will no doubt be on hand to tout her semi-demi precious clacking creations,

Nice, especially in orange but in my opinion over-priced. Well, it’s more than I would pay for it anyway.

I am finding Lola Rose a bit expensive these days.I ordered recently but returned although I did like them thought they were just too much.Very few are also on easy pay.

Recently went to the buyers Spring Fair at the NEC, and saw umpteen stands selling this type of costume jewellery. The retail mark up is eye watering, but hey ho everyone has to make a living.

My point being, that if you see a 'piece' offered for say £65, then its probably been bought it in at less than £20, so it makes you wonder what they are actually being made for. It opened my eyes, that's for sure.

Lola Rose Fred Semi Precious 70cm Necklace TSV 10/03/19 (Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Turquoise, White)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.341488

This chic Fred necklace from Lola Rose features a string of smooth semi-precious gemstone beads with a large gemstone pendant at the centre, all individually threaded and knotted onto a colour-matching cord with an adjustable Chinese knot fastening to finish. Striking and beautiful, add this exquisite Lola Rose necklace to day or evening outfits for an effortlessly elegant look.

No two the same - as each design is crafted from natural semi-precious stone, your necklace will be truly one-of-a-kind and have its own unique markings. Not only visually pleasing, the natural stones also have a very smooth and tactile quality, feeling cool on your skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Find your hue - coming in seven gorgeous colour options, it's easy to find a design you'll love. For fans of neutral tones, Grey, White and Brown are classic choices, while Orange, Pink, Green and Turquoise are ideal if you want something more vibrant and show-stopping.

Style it your way - this versatile pendant necklace looks great when worn alone with a plain top, to make the beautiful hues of the gemstones really pop. If you want to get more playful, try layering with other Lola pieces to create an even more statement look.

Fit for all - with a sliding Chinese knot adjustable fastening, you can play with where you want your necklace to sit and if you're thinking about gifting it's ideal, as there's no need to worry about the fit.

Cord and semi-precious gemstones
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Comes with a branded pouch
Necklace length: 70cm - 83cm (27.6" - 32.7")
Weight: 110g

Colour options:

Grey (Snowflake Obsidian)
White (White Seashell)
Orange (Papaya Quartzite)
Pink (Sugar Rose Quartzite)
Brown (Mahogany Obsidian)
Green (Green Turquoise Magnesite)
Turquoise Mix (Blue-Turquoise Magnesite)

All measurements are approximate

Items To Match

Lola Rose Annalee Semi Precious Bracelet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.341479

Lola Rose Lora Semi Precious Stretch Ring
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.341487

Lola Rose Fred Semi Precious 70cm Necklace
Item Number: 341488
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £72.96
P&P £4.95

This chic Fred necklace from Lola Rose features a string of smooth semi-precious gemstone beads with a large gemstone pendant at the centre, all individually threaded and knotted onto a colour-matching cord with an adjustable Chinese knot fastening to finish. Striking and beautiful, add this exquisite Lola Rose necklace to day or evening outfits for an effortlessly elegant look.

No two the same - as each design is crafted from natural semi-precious stone, your necklace will be truly one-of-a-kind and have its own unique markings. Not only visually pleasing, the natural stones also have a very smooth and tactile quality, feeling cool on your skin before warming up to your body temperature.

Find your hue - coming in seven gorgeous colour options, it's easy to find a design you'll love. For fans of neutral tones, Grey, White and Brown are classic choices, while Orange, Pink, Green and Turquoise are ideal if you want something more vibrant and show-stopping.

Style it your way - this versatile pendant necklace looks great when worn alone with a plain top, to make the beautiful hues of the gemstones really pop. If you want to get more playful, try layering with other Lola pieces to create an even more statement look.

Fit for all - with a sliding Chinese knot adjustable fastening, you can play with where you want your necklace to sit and if you're thinking about gifting it's ideal, as there's no need to worry about the fit.

Cord and semi-precious gemstones
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Comes with a branded pouch
Necklace length: 70cm - 83cm (27.6" - 32.7")
Weight: 110g

Colour options:

Grey (Snowflake Obsidian)
White (White Seashell)
Orange (Papaya Quartzite)
Pink (Sugar Rose Quartzite)
Brown (Mahogany Obsidian)
Green (Green Turquoise Magnesite)
Turquoise Mix (Blue-Turquoise Magnesite)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.341488

I think Lola Rose seems to have shot up in price too. TSV not for me - too pricey for what it is in my view. Don't think it is that special.

I do like some of the more traditional LR pieces but her move into gold & silver looks leave me cold.They have just shown the LOVED, DREAM etc.necklaces costing over £300 with what looks like diamond chips & flimsy chains.They are not my taste but can’t see anyone thinking they are value for money?

They had a necklace like this with matching bracelet for £29.99 on TJC, I bet they’re gutted, could’ve charged over £100 if they’d just called it “Lola Rose”

I was surprised at the jewellery boxes. There was me thinking they were made from the semi precious stones, and then she says its paper printed on glass ! (ok realistically at that price they were not going to be the real deal, but first impressions and all that...)

I must be the only person who isn't "rocked" (pun intended) by LR jewellery. In my opinion, some of the prices are too high for what are technically small pieces of rock and stone.

I did buy a small friendship bracelet a couple of years ago to see what people were raving about. Admittedly it was quite pretty but the cord frayed within a short space of time so I won't be buying the brand again.

Apologies if I've offended any LR devotees. :thinking:

I must be the only person who isn't "rocked" (pun intended) by LR jewellery. In my opinion, some of the prices are too high for what are technically small pieces of rock and stone.

I did buy a small friendship bracelet a couple of years ago to see what people were raving about. Admittedly it was quite pretty but the cord frayed within a short space of time so I won't be buying the brand again.

Apologies if I've offended any LR devotees. :thinking:

Toril, you can’t offend anyone, it’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I too think LR is overpriced for what’s really not far off costume jewellery but if you’re on QVC you can charge well over the odds for any old crap, pop a name on it, and rest assured your goods will sell. I wouldn’t put a penny in this woman’s pocket even if “semi precious” was my thing, I’ve seen well cheaper for similar all over the shop.

I have just had a look and the Fred TSV necklace is still in stock in all but one colour. Not surprised. No way would I pay the price they want now £100! I thought the TSV price was too much.

I do like Lola Rose, but these days just buy the bracelets if I see one I like.

Years ago there used to be a good choice of pretty feminine necklaces, but those days are long gone, and the offerings these days to me, are just staid and boring.

I have ordered off the Lola Rose site too, and it takes ages to receive your item, and no matter what the cost of the item, you have to sign for it which is most inconvenient for me. Maybe I am just turning into an old grouch!

Latest posts

Back