skinSense TSV 11/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patronising, condescending & smug woman. You can find face creams containing retinol on the dreaded high street - Superdrug for one.

I found it funny the other day, SJ from Bareminerals was on before gabbi Abi and funny enough that was the only time she didn’t say “SJ asked me had I had work done?!” every other time she’s mentioned it when SJ wasn’t in the building, odd that. All I can say is then Abi, you should get yourself a better surgeon.

Her products never seem to leave our screens. I don’t respond well to people who instruct me to do something
“ I want you to apply this......... “ Also fed up with all this Retinal talk. Other skin care products contain this in the same or greater quantities and cost a lot less.

She looks more and more like Theres May every time she appears. Last night she sported a magenta top with a geometric print and matching shoes, and her signature "Victoria Wood from the 90s" hairdo. Her face looked rather haggard, I thought.

She comes over as though she is some beauty/ skincare expert who is actually involved with the formulation i.e working in the lab hands on chemist.Her ‘I have developed this’ kind of approach fosters this.Is she not a marketing person, basically representing Ultrasun in UK? I remember ordering some Ultrasun direct from them & made a mistake on the order.When I tried to get through to them in Reigate there was no reply from a mobile no.so no customer service dept.or anything like.I think our Abi is a bit ‘smoke and mirrors’.

She comes over as though she is some beauty/ skincare expert who is actually involved with the formulation i.e working in the lab hands on chemist.Her ‘I have developed this’ kind of approach fosters this.Is she not a marketing person, basically representing Ultrasun in UK? I remember ordering some Ultrasun direct from them & made a mistake on the order.When I tried to get through to them in Reigate there was no reply from a mobile no.so no customer service dept.or anything like.I think our Abi is a bit ‘smoke and mirrors’.

She is Director of three companies whether that means she has anything to do with formulation or not I do not know!

She is Director of three companies whether that means she has anything to do with formulation or not I do not know!

Director is no big deal when you think how many people set up a company for all sorts of reasons & have anyone/their wife/other as 'director' just for the sake of paperwork & Companies House, iykwim.

Prai throat and décolletage gets rave reviews. Do Q sell that now, haven’t seen it for ages.

They've sold it for ages - it's so 'rolly offy'. Rave reviews=price goes up!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Cleeve is 48. I thought she looked about mid-50s. Every time I see her I can't help but think she's channeling Theresa May.

I tried the skin sense discovery set (mini sizes) and I can't say it made any difference to my skin at all. However, the beauty pick of the month (the retinol serum) is good so I've stocked up.

I tried the skin sense discovery set (mini sizes) and I can't say it made any difference to my skin at all. However, the beauty pick of the month (the retinol serum) is good so I've stocked up.

Toril the Retinol serum from The Ordinary (founded by the late Brandon Truaxe / Ali Roshan) is excellent - and way less expensive than anything the frightful A. Cleeve touts. I highly recommend it to all.

Toril the Retinol serum from The Ordinary (founded by the late Brandon Truaxe / Ali Roshan) is excellent - and way less expensive than anything the frightful A. Cleeve touts. I highly recommend it to all.

What changes did you see, J & how long was it before you noticed them? What was your user experience & which sort did you buy, as T.O does do more than one retinol. Thanks, in advance.

Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Heroes Collection
Item Number: 236232
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.00
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Anti-Ageing Collection from Skinsense features hardworking, skincare solutions with active ingredients, including Revitalising Facial Serum, Highly Active Day Cream, targeted Restorative Eye Cream and Firming Neck & Decollete Cream, plus an Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave on Mask, each developed to help reduce the visible signs of ageing. Formulated with an intelligent blend of quality ingredients, this innovative collection is designed to help you achieve and maintain the more youthful-looking hydrated-feeling complexion you really want.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the serum, mask, neck & décolleté cream individually directly from Skinsense you’d pay £108. So to receive these plus the creams for our Today's Special Value price of just £39, plus P&P, you’re saving £64.05.

A comprehensive day to night regime - the Day Cream, Facial Serum and Eye Cream in this collection provide complete daytime moisturising, while the Overnight Leave on Mask provides a more intensive treatment to be used in the evening. Combined with the Neck and Décolleté cream to focus not just on the face but the neck, where visible signs of premature ageing can be seen, this collection has your whole complexion covered.

Ground-breaking formulas - supercharged with active ingredients, the Skinsense range is developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Utilising lamellar technology found in 'once-a-day' sun care, plus Linefill, a powerful complex derived from sesame seed, this invigorating collection is designed to keep working throughout the day and night to help you maintain a smooth, youthful look.

Stock up on Skinsense - opt in for Auto Delivery and receive two further drops of this fantastic collection every 90 days at the same great price.

Contains:

1 x Revitalising Facial Serum (50ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum designed to help refresh skin’s youthful look, making skin appear more even toned and feeling hydrated and supple. Formulated with liquorice extract
1 x Highly Active Day Cream (50ml) - a gel-textured cream developed to help you maintain smooth, hydrated and even-looking skin. Formulated with liquorice extract
1 x Firming Neck & Décolleté́ Cream (100ml) - specially formulated to moisturise and soften the delicate skin of the neck and décolleté́, an area known for showing visible signs of ageing, leaving a firmer, more plumped up appearance. Contains Juvinity, allantoin, zinc and soya oil
1 x Overnight Leave on Mask (100ml) - a luxurious treatment that can be left on your skin overnight to help encourage a calm-looking complexion with bounce and vitality. Enriched with hydrolysed proteins and synthetic polymers
1 x Restorative Eye Cream (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area. With lamellar technology

How to apply:
Revitalising Facial Serum:

Gently massage onto clean skin
Apply before Highly Active Day Cream

Highly Active Day Cream:

Gently massage into your skin after cleansing in the morning

Firming Neck & Décolleté́ Cream:

Gently massage into cleansed skin every morning and evening

Overnight Leave on Mask:

Use once or twice a week
Apply a thin layer to your cleansed face and neck
Leave for ten minutes and rinse thoroughly, or for a deeper treatment leave on over night

Restorative Eye Cream :

Gently pat and smooth a small amount around the eye area and the eyelid

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236232

added

Auto-Delivery Skinsense 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239343

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back