skinSense TSV 11/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml

1 x Revitalising Facial Serum Worth £36 from Qvc cost £10.31 (50ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing serum designed to help refresh skin’s youthful look, making skin appear more even toned and feeling hydrated and supple. Formulated with liquorice extract
1 x Highly Active Day Cream Worth £32 from Qvc cost £9.16 (50ml) - a gel-textured cream developed to help you maintain smooth, hydrated and even-looking skin. Formulated with liquorice extract
1 x Firming Neck & Décolleté́ Cream Worth £32 from Qvc cost £9.16 (100ml) - specially formulated to moisturise and soften the delicate skin of the neck and décolleté́, an area known for showing visible signs of ageing, leaving a firmer, more plumped up appearance. Contains Juvinity, allantoin, zinc and soya oil
1 x Overnight Leave on Mask Worth £32 from Qvc cost £9.16 (100ml) - a luxurious treatment that can be left on your skin overnight to help encourage a calm-looking complexion with bounce and vitality. Enriched with hydrolysed proteins and synthetic polymers
1 x Restorative Eye Cream Worth £21.50 from Qvc cost £6.16 (15ml) - a light-reflecting formula developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone around your delicate eye area. With lamellar technology
Total Worth £153.50 total cost including p&p used in calculations £43.95.

Should we try to look beyond the person?
............just asking, don’t want to miss a good thing.

:mysmilie_506:

I tried the neck cream and the face cream - made not one iota of a difference, in fact I just threw the neck cream out and there was half a tube left in it. Abi was banging on just now, look at my neck, used to be sooo crepey, now it's beautifully smooth. It didn't get that way using her own neck cream. I found the Prai one wasn't great either, I sent that one back. I have yet to find anything really good, hydra floral for dry skin is as good as anything.

The before and after photo for Skinsense just looks like the lady has put make up on. I'm turning off now, my ears are hurting with Ms Cleeve's prattling on.

CC

The woman just doesn’t draw breath, yet I learn very little from her.

I take exception to her using her own neck as proof that her neck and decollete(age ?)product works. I would expect a woman of her age - 40’s, to have a decent neck, maybe a couple of “fine lines”. She would be more credible if she could use it and show results on one of the older models or even presenters.

My neck was fine until my late 50’s and I think it’s deterioration over the past 4 years is mainly due to my weight loss of 4 stones. I’ve tried various creams including Gatineau and Prai to no avail. Cosmetic surgery is a possibility.

Do people actually hear what she is prattling on about hour after hour? I've had to turn off because I can't bear listening to her voice and Craig laughing at everything she utters any longer. She's mind-numbing and I'm dreading a summer of her and UltraSun, the woman is never OFF!!

The woman just doesn’t draw breath, yet I learn very little from her.

I take exception to her using her own neck as proof that her neck and decollete(age ?)product works. I would expect a woman of her age - 40’s, to have a decent neck, maybe a couple of “fine lines”. She would be more credible if she could use it and show results on one of the older models or even presenters.

My neck was fine until my late 50’s and I think it’s deterioration over the past 4 years is mainly due to my weight loss of 4 stones. I’ve tried various creams including Gatineau and Prai to no avail. Cosmetic surgery is a possibility.

Agree, these are women in their 40’s & 50’s who are obsessing over every line.Of course take care but keep it in proportion.I am now 71 of course I have ageing but no amount of these products will change that,I cleanse religiously & use day & night creams but only surgery would make a real difference & I am not going there.I am also in the ‘can’t stand Abbi C’ group what is there about the woman?

Well done on the weight loss by the way!

P.s Eric’s Mum I am congratulating you on your weight loss which I presumed was intentional and not due to illness.Many apologies if I was mistaken.SFx

Em - I'm sure you are great just the way you are. Everyone has bits they dislike, & we obsess about them & it's the first thing we see each morning in the mirror, but others just don't see them. All our lines & spots etc come from experience, living! & wisdom. Wear scarves if it really bothers you....

I saw the dreadful promo advert for Nonsense....I mean "Skinsense" with Cleeve wearing a white coat and lab glasses, trying to look all scientific, poring over a bit or sesame oil in a test tube. What a frightful old shrew! Can't stand her!

P.s Eric’s Mum I am congratulating you on your weight loss which I presumed was intentional and not due to illness.Many apologies if I was mistaken.SFx

Yes intentional! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes which was the wake-up call I needed. A few more pounds to go and my meds can be halved. The last stone will see me stopping meds altogether and controlling it by diet.

Sorry to digress :mysmilie_5:

Yes intentional! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes which was the wake-up call I needed. A few more pounds to go and my meds can be halved. The last stone will see me stopping meds altogether and controlling it by diet.

Well bone then!

Wow! That's so impressive! You should write a book...Well done you xxx

Latest posts

Back