H by Halston TSV 29/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£30 for 2 bog standard looking T shirts ? Nahh I don`t think so.
I wear T shirts around the house or when I`m out with the dog or popping to the shops and my Marks T shirts at around a fiver each have been more than sufficient for my needs.

Well I ordered 3 diff colours of these duos... I have worn 3 of the tops and whilst I like them - they are comfortable, the colours are nice and they suited me... they have started bobbling towards the bottom and the red one came out the wash with a strange marbling having sucked in some dye from god knows what (and I always add a colour catcher to each wash just in case!). So they are all going back today!!

Gah!

Well I ordered 3 diff colours of these duos... I have worn 3 of the tops and whilst I like them - they are comfortable, the colours are nice and they suited me... they have started bobbling towards the bottom and the red one came out the wash with a strange marbling having sucked in some dye from god knows what (and I always add a colour catcher to each wash just in case!). So they are all going back today!!

Gah!

Oh my word that’s not good at all certainly not the quality that’s portrayed on presentation.
I do usually like the BA she certainly seems to really endorse the brands quality.

Q`s recent clothing tsv`s all seem to be getting poor reviews. These T shirts and also the Marla Wynne duster cardi have more than their fair share of one or two star reviews. There seems to be a common thread of poor sizing, poor quality fabric, overpriced and colours not being as described. It will be interesting to see how the recent Kim babygro, oops I mean gaucho jumpsuit fares.

This has led me to write a few reviews on Le Q for my many recent purchases...! I have 2 Maxi dresses by Together which are simply gorgeous, some fab trousers by WWC, Kim & Co cropped trousers which I adore etc etc.. and then a Helene Berman coat which looks ****** amazing on the screen but on me looked utterly ridiculous...!

I ordered the Kim&Co TSV, so will see how it looks and feels and report back :D

Oh my word that’s not good at all certainly not the quality that’s portrayed on presentation.
I do usually like the BA she certainly seems to really endorse the brands quality.

All of the B.A's would endorse the quality of a dead rats arse were they paid to do so.....(imo, of course!)

Q`s recent clothing tsv`s all seem to be getting poor reviews. These T shirts and also the Marla Wynne duster cardi have more than their fair share of one or two star reviews. There seems to be a common thread of poor sizing, poor quality fabric, overpriced and colours not being as described. It will be interesting to see how the recent Kim babygro, oops I mean gaucho jumpsuit fares.

Looking fwds to hearing about that, cos....'fession....I very nearly bought it. It was the 'flapping shorts' post on here that dissuaded me.....

I love their sweatshirts I have 6 of them and their knitted jumpers (6) I did not like the look of these tops

Latest posts

Back