Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love this chocs the best I have ever eaten but I live 10 mins from Bond Street and can pick up the bars which are my favourite from the brand for £10 for 3 so the TSV its a big no for me. I agree with Totally lots of bits n bobs not keen on the puddles and there are loads of them and their postage direct is erratic. I ordered stuff direct and some items was not in stock by the time they finally came round to despatch which was three days. they made good by giving me some freebies and upgraded the delivery time but I was annoyed. for that post cost I expect after despatch and delivery.

I cannot eat dark chocolate it gives me really bad acid reflux.

Also, wait until after Easter and HC have all their eggs etc down to half price.

Not really a fan of chocolate, I hate the high cocoa content chocolate and find milk chocolate a bit greasy. Tend to buy a a small amount at Christmas and it goes in the freezer and we have one a week. Have put chocolate in the freezer for years and it has never altered the taste.

they don't seem to be selling much....the contents are no great. she's saying its been put together just for Qvc I rest my case

I don't post often but find the comments on this forum really help me question if I really want something or am I getting swept away in the hype - so thanks! I was interested in these chocolates as I have several small presents to buy and thought adding an odd bag here and there could be useful - I agree these aren't suitable unless they all your favourites...but watching Debbie Flint I was amazed she said they would be delivered in 3-5 days when delivery was 7-10 days. Ok mistakes happen but I watched until the end of the show and it was not corrected. A tight deadline for anyone buying for mother's day. Then she said with 150 pieces you could have one a day for 6 months -again not corrected even though it had been stated by the HC rep that shelf life is 3 months! So thanks for waking me up not to accept the presenters without question. :mysmilie_19:

Debbie Flint could match Charlie B with the amount of choc she devoured she was like a hover. Good job they did not have Jill F on who refuses to eat anything.

love this chocs the best I have ever eaten but I live 10 mins from Bond Street and can pick up the bars which are my favourite from the brand for £10 for 3 so the TSV its a big no for me. I agree with Totally lots of bits n bobs not keen on the puddles and there are loads of them and their postage direct is erratic. I ordered stuff direct and some items was not in stock by the time they finally came round to despatch which was three days. they made good by giving me some freebies and upgraded the delivery time but I was annoyed. for that post cost I expect after despatch and delivery.

10 mins from Bond St? WTF?? Are you married to an Arab Sheik , or secretly in the royal family/mafia/etc?

Debbie Flint could match Charlie B with the amount of choc she devoured she was like a hover. Good job they did not have Jill F on who refuses to eat anything.

I couldn’t bring myself to watch her. I thought she preaches quite a bit about healthy eating and the importance of cutting out sugar. Nevermind, she must have felt emboldened because she was told at the hospital last week that her blood test results had been the best they had had that day. What is it with these people who must be the best and must go on to share it? They will have a shock when the Q life ends and they need to address real life without the endless freebies and the ever present platform it provides to indulge their self obsession.

I couldn’t bring myself to watch her. I thought she preaches quite a bit about healthy eating and the importance of cutting out sugar. Nevermind, she must have felt emboldened because she was told at the hospital last week that her blood test results had been the best they had had that day. What is it with these people who must be the best and must go on to share it? They will have a shock when the Q life ends and they need to address real life without the endless freebies and the ever present platform it provides to indulge their self obsession.

I watched her, stuffing her face with chocolates and swigging back the gin and chocolate liqueurs. No wonder she's er, a little plump.

CC

Omg. Who want's to fart in her oh so smug face?

Pippa is the same as JF she was on with the real pie company today so she said I can't eat the pastry I am gluten intolerant so she picked at the fillings. Err Q if you are going to flog pies get someone on who will stuff their cake hole like charlie brooks, dale or flinty.

Pippa is the same as JF she was on with the real pie company today so she said I can't eat the pastry I am gluten intolerant so she picked at the fillings. Err Q if you are going to flog pies get someone on who will stuff their cake hole like charlie brooks, dale or flinty.

Oh Pippa may well have a medical condition for which she avoids gluten in her diet that being so rather than a fad or latest trend, which I won’t pass judgment on.
But really these days Pippa gets on my pips which no other presenter does so. Its just she always has to on to the next best thing, the lastest trend.
Saying she’s the font of all knowledge and advising everyone, like clearing a friends wardrobe and telling her what clothes to buy for work.

Get old greedy guts Chloe Everton on to do pies. Can you imagine her and Charlie Brook doing a scoff contest? Enough to put me off my cup of tea.

CC

it was really difficult watching Pippa doing food please QVC dont let her or Jill franks near food. its terrifying to watch!

Oh Pippa may well have a medical condition for which she avoids gluten in her diet that being so rather than a fad or latest trend, which I won’t pass judgment on.
But really these days Pippa gets on my pips which no other presenter does so. Its just she always has to on to the next best thing, the lastest trend.
Saying she’s the font of all knowledge and advising everyone, like clearing a friends wardrobe and telling her what clothes to buy for work.

The majority of them make up a collective of self obsessed, awful individuals. Fortunately, I have only encountered a few people like this in my fairly long life and I have successfully avoided them. How has QVC managed to herd together so many of them?

Latest posts

Back