Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a Hotel Chocolat TSV on Wednesday 13th March

Wish I had got the last one for my son. Went in store at Christmas and looked at the one included in last TSV & realised what a good offer it had been.

Don't eat chocolate so this one's not for me. However, if Laithwaites did a wine TSV . . . . . :glass::glass::glass::glass::glass:

CC

I bought 2 of the last tsv's for each of my brothers last year.

Sadly, as I've gotten older, my digestive system doesn't like these rich choccys anymore. I've tried so hard to like Hotel Chocolat, but they do have a distinctive taste (probably due to having their own cocoa plantation), so they're not for me alas. Black Magic gives me the same reaction.

So I have to stick to Maltesers and Bounty's :happy:

I`m not a fan of their boxed chocolates but love their slabs and their choccy puddles.

Hotel Chocolat Set of 11 Indulgent Chocolate Selection
Item Number: 808520
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £4.95

Ingredients and nutritional information

This 11-piece hamper from Hotel Chocolat boasts an indulgent mix of solid and filled chocolates, with five hand-tied ribbon bags of Puddles and whole nuts, and six Selectors including flavours like Caramel City Bunny and Mississippi Mud Pie. With so much variety, there's something everyone will love, making this an ideal gift for Easter or an extra-special treat just for you.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this selection directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £50.95. So to get this 11-piece Spring Gift Hamper for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.98, plus P&P, is a great saving of £17.02.

The most delicious gift - with a tempting mix of best-loved favourites like Salted Caramel and Praline Chocolate, plus seasonal delights like the Vanilla Eggs and Caramel City Bunnies, this fantastic selection makes the perfect Easter gift, plus it comes in a stylish gift box so it's ready to present straight away. You could even split up the collection further into 11 mini parcels for a tasty little lift to a loved one's day.

Savour the Selectors - included in this hamper are six Selector packages. These handy-sized selections are the perfect way to try something new or enjoy an old favourite. They're great for carrying around with you for an on-the-go treat but can also be decanted into something smarter if you have company.

Suitable for vegetarians
Store in a cool, dry place away from strong odours
Shelf life: minimum 3 months on delivery

Contains:
5 x hand-tied ribbon bags:

1 x Brazil Nuts (135g) - whole roasted Brazil nuts smothered in dark chocolate for a crunchy, creamy cocoa hit
1 x Strawberry & Cream Puddles (115g) - a classic pairing of strawberry and creamy white chocolate
1 x 40% Milk Puddles (115g) - nothing but Hotel Chocolat's classic creamy, mellow 40% milk chocolate
1 x Creamed Caramel Puddles (115g) - an utterly comforting blend of smooth milk and mellow caramel chocolate
1 x Chilli Puddles (115g) - warming Habanero chilli builds as you bite, perfectly complemented by rich, deep 70% dark chocolate

6 x Selectors:

1 x Mississippi Mud Pie Selector (100g) - a melting pot of milk and white chocolate with a cocoa-biscuit crunch
1 x Vanilla Egg Selector (75g) - vanilla ganache in 40% milk chocolate, inspired by soft-boiled eggs
1 x Praline Chocolate Selector (75g) - deeply satisfying, silky-smooth hazelnut praline in mesmerising milk chocolate
1 x Raspberry Smoothie Selector (70g) - powerfully fruity pressed raspberries blended with cream and sealed in 40% milk chocolate
1 x Caramel City Bunny Selector (65g) - soft-centred caramel bunnies smartly dressed in mellow milk chocolate
1 x Salted Caramel Selector (55g) - oozingly soft caramel with a pinch of sea salt, sealed in milk chocolate

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat: please allow 7-10 working days for delivery to UK mainland including Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808520

I was potentially interested in this but think I'm better off shopping direct so that I can choose exactly what I want. Plus the cost of £51 direct from Hotel Chocolat is including £4.95 p&p) whilst the QVC is without post which is sneaky... Also you can click and collect for free from HC so could save £5 that way if collection is an option.

The chocolate selectors are all 3 for £10 (or 6 for £20) with HC where there's a huge choice.
Then the bags of 'puddles' are 2 for £10 (and not a good value option at £5 or £6 per 115g chocolate).
Actually the selectors they've chosen seem to be some of the lightest ones too! My favourites tend to heftier chocolates for same price - 75g or for the packs of two small slabs, 100g!)

So looks as if I've talked myself out of it and I will select 6 selectors and ask someone to collect for me all for £20 :)

Do enjoy if the value and offering suits you, however!

I have never found any chocolate to beat Cadburys, I am a milk chocolate fan...so my money is safe today.

I so much prefer a cheese and onion sandwich. Excuse me while I go and make one :mysmilie_59:

Hope all you choc lovers get what you need.

CC

Latest posts

Back