Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The majority of them make up a collective of self obsessed, awful individuals. Fortunately, I have only encountered a few people like this in my fairly long life and I have successfully avoided them. How has QVC managed to herd together so many of them?

failing actresses, would be models, QVC presenters all have to keep their figures

not that any of them have a figure!

failing actresses, would be models, QVC presenters all have to keep their figures

not that any of them have a figure!

Who thought it was a good idea to put them all together?! The blogs only encourage them even more. I have stopped sending a Christmas card to an old colleague in the hope that she drops me from her list. I can’t bear the awful photocopied letter that she slips in every year to all on her mailing list. She has done this and that.......AK’s blogs resemble that but she posts every week. Just take a look at her latest blog.

The majority of them make up a collective of self obsessed, awful individuals. Fortunately, I have only encountered a few people like this in my fairly long life and I have successfully avoided them. How has QVC managed to herd together so many of them?

I know what you mean, but I’ve found some seem to start so understated not lucky to have this or that and it’s perhaps a considered purchase for the future.
Within a period of time they become a totally different person, full of their own importance, become materialistic with seemingly getting everything they can get their hands on. Then shortly down the line moving house, renovations being done and having multiple holidays, never failing to let the viewer know at every opportunity.

I totally agree Evie, they live in a world of fellow self obsessed colleagues patting each other on the back and telling each other how “amazing” they are, then to add to that you have social media were their self obsessed die hard QVC fans refuse to take off their rose tinted glasses to see them for what they are, they get a Facebook or Tweet reply and immediately assume these sales staff are their friends, and of course we all know what they’re after, a sale, or in Chuntleys case, praise, more praise and sales.

Talking of moving house. Did you know Julia has had a new lawn laid :mysmilie_17: She's said it half a million times in one presentation. It was quite amusing watching Richard Jackson trying to shut her up so he could talk about his TSV. It is sooooo all about her.

CC

Who thought it was a good idea to put them all together?! The blogs only encourage them even more. I have stopped sending a Christmas card to an old colleague in the hope that she drops me from her list. I can’t bear the awful photocopied letter that she slips in every year to all on her mailing list. She has done this and that.......AK’s blogs resemble that but she posts every week. Just take a look at her latest blog.

Oh yes, the 'round robin bragathon' Can't bear them.

Talking of moving house. Did you know Julia has had a new lawn laid :mysmilie_17: She's said it half a million times in one presentation. It was quite amusing watching Richard Jackson trying to shut her up so he could talk about his TSV. It is sooooo all about her.

CC

Oh drat and double drat I missed her telling me about her new lawn, so she wasn’t busy talking Lawn Magic then.

No, she was wittering on about the joins and gaps in the turf and boring everyone rigid. At one point when a guest mentioned the date some plants were being sent out she said "oh, that's the date before my wedding". Lordy, did we know she was getting married?? Awful woman.

CC

No, she was wittering on about the joins and gaps in the turf and boring everyone rigid. At one point when a guest mentioned the date some plants were being sent out she said "oh, that's the date before my wedding". Lordy, did we know she was getting married?? Awful woman.

CC

Whaaaat? Julia's getting married?

CC

Not all about the products then ........ Flipping heck sounds like she had a right one on her

I ordered the Hotel Chocolat TSV.. still hasn't arrived :(

I ordered from them direct it was a nightmare. took ages not to arrive so I phoned and was told that what I ordered 3 days ago was not in stock now. the chap was ok and I got a good replacement but for the cost of postage I expected better. there are quite a lot of places that sell this chocolate my currant favourite tbh so I just pop in grab a handful of freebies. scoff them buy my favs and trot off!

I’ve ordered a couple of things from Hotel Chocolat on QVC. The first was a Velvetiser machine which never arrived. The second was the Christmas TSV which I ordered during the midnight launch hour but wasn’t even dispatched until a fortnight later. Okay, it was a very good deal and the chocolates were lovely, but still, way way off the delivery time promised. Always worth giving customer service a call though, I’ve had P&P refunded for other items that have arrived late.

Latest posts

Back